We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

The Mad March NSD Challenge

1…4647495152…98

Comments

  • Now we're cooking (ironic as I haven't cooker a meal in days :D), reporting in with NSD#3 and 4.

    Going for #5 today as well. Good thing too as I am completely broke this month, may have to ask DH for a loan :rotfl:

    Will catch up with the rest of the thread once I'm ready for work. Hope all are well!
    CC1 £5999 Total Debt March 2021 £5999
    NSDs March 1/20
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Good Morning :)

    Thanks for the update spoon :A

    The front page is all up to date and well done and a big woop woop to Dragon for reaching the first target :j:j

    I am happy to report I seem to be back on track and snaffled NSD #11 yesterday :T


    Have great hump day :D
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    There are

    58

    of us taking part in the March NSD Challenge

    and so far we have collected

    280 NSDs

    :T:T:T:T:T
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    MissE001 wrote: »
    Unexpectedly claiming NSD #4


    I already have you down for NSD #4 MissE. :think:
    Did you mean 5 or have I got it wrong???
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • freebyfifty
    freebyfifty Posts: 3,189 Forumite
    Sazzie23 wrote: »
    I'm set for the Sunday update, I think...bit scared though, did I read somewhere its better to write in a doc then paste it in?


    Don't be scared :) It really is quite easy and great to catch up (and comment) on everyone's posts.:D
    I do the same as spoony. I have a word document which I fill in and copy & paste over then add the smilies after.
    We really are so grateful for your help :A
    Free by Fifty
    Debt of the Moment -
    August NSD Challenge 14/15
  • Baileys_Babe
    Baileys_Babe Posts: 6,938
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Quick update

    Monday NSD 6

    Today NSD 7

    Off now to catch up with this thread as I haven't been on since Sunday :o
    Fashion on a ration 2025 0/66 coupons spent
    79.5 coupons rolled over 4/75.5 coupons spent - using for secondhand purchases

    One
     income, home educating family 
  • IF
    IF Posts: 34,349
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Morning all :hello:



    cgan249l.jpg
    "If wishes were horses, then beggars would ride"
  • karenccs67
    karenccs67 Posts: 1,090
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    #5 today :j:j:j
    ***Dont save what is left after spending, spend what is left after saving***
  • The_Boss
    The_Boss Posts: 5,890
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Today is going well so far...
  • HeadAboveWater
    HeadAboveWater Posts: 3,941
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Forumite
    Can I get a 'whoop! whoop!' please!! jumping0044.gif

    Got number 3 :D

    Thanks for the encouragement (and boot up the behind!) as always!
    Wealth is what you're left with when all your money runs out
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.