Payments in 2021 £17,163( Inc OPs), interest £9163

2022 Starting Balance : 1/22 £277,993

Original end 11/2045 
    New end date :....... 

Overpayments to date £400 (02/22)

• catriona79catriona79 Forumite
    855 Posts
    Rebecca01 wrote: »
    Sorry to read you are feeling a bit down. Must be something in the air. Summer is on its way so hopefully that will help. Does not feel like it at the moment though brrrr.

Yay on NSD. Get some rest. Tv binge or read a book and have a lie in. You may feel better tomorrow. Hugs xx

Thanks darl, I watched some Design Challenege on I player, so bad but so entertaining!

Here's to summer coming soon! Think we all need a bit of sunshine by now.. Xx
    * * * Catriona's Credit Card Countdown * * * from -£16k to debt neutraldom - for my debt diary click here
    Barclaycard -£5,867.52;
    mbna1 - 3,009.22
    mbna2 - 1,755.70
    Savings £5,017 MFiT #25 £2,627/£10k; daily interest £5.04
    855 Posts
    bellevie wrote: »
    Hope you feel better soon Catriona, viral wise and in yourself xx

Thanks Bellevie, I think I'm getting there now, had a really long sleep, with the help of Night Nurse and a sleeping pill and feeling so refreshed, it's amazing!

Hope you're ok too, and have found some bits for the garden. Xx
    * * * Catriona's Credit Card Countdown * * * from -£16k to debt neutraldom - for my debt diary click here
    Barclaycard -£5,867.52;
    mbna1 - 3,009.22
    mbna2 - 1,755.70
    855 Posts
    Hopefully I'm still on target with regards to spends. I'm eating out of the cupboard and freezer; things that I would have binned before, are now getting used. Self imposed food budget and then strict monitoring (signature is a great way of doing that) was a good way of controlling myself. There's a lot of satisfaction to be got out of being on track. I don't think I need to go and get anything at all now, maybe veg from Lidl, but that will be £5. I updated my signature yesterday again. Keeping at it! Hopefully without getting obsessed!!

Out for a drink tonight, date no5 I think. I'm beginning to like him more and more, and for the right reasons. It is fascinating, how he has unpicked me. We shall see.
    Barclaycard -£5,867.52;
    mbna1 - 3,009.22
    mbna2 - 1,755.70
    855 Posts
    Forgot to say, I've also started doing surveys. Hopefully that will be one way of paying for some cosmetics at B00ts every now and then. I've only joined GfK, and think that will be my only one for now, as I've got to study and not do surveys, but some lunchtimes I could do it, mindlessly, as I chew on my slimming world fare...

My current balance is 640 points, which I think is £6.40 of high st vouchers.

Anything to push through to see this debt gone!!!
    Barclaycard -£5,867.52;
    mbna1 - 3,009.22
    mbna2 - 1,755.70
    855 Posts
    Wow, so date did not happen, though there was contact and I was ok staying at home.

This means it was another NSD, and I could take my sleeping pill at 9.30pm, so here's to another good night's sleep.
    Barclaycard -£5,867.52;
    mbna1 - 3,009.22
    mbna2 - 1,755.70
  • Orange_EnaOrange_Ena Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Evening Catriona

Sorry to hear the date didn't happen but yay to an NSD and what is hopefully a good nights sleep :T

Haha welcome to the wonderful world of surveys! Hope you get lots of good ones :)

How's the new lodger? Has she settled in ok?

How's your mood now? There's a lot of this about on here at the moment. Have you got a proper break anytime soon?
    Debt Apr 15 - £6895.44 :( Apr 17 - £2500 :) Dec 17 - £560 :) July 18 - £199 :D
    CHEFS challenge (Cruise Holiday Entirely Funded by Surveys) - £685.79
    Every penny is a prisoner :D
  • MissShoesMissShoes Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Hope you have a good night's sleep. Sorry Date did not happen- will you line up another?

Getting closer and closer to being debt neutral...really enjoy your diary. When chatting with my OH (regularly....) about upping our income etc, I always say 'well there's this diary I read and this woman rents out 2 rooms and we could do that and just out up with it for a year and make £xxx...'. So far it's not his favourite suggestion as it means he needs to crack on with some decorating!

Shoes xx
    :D DFD 4th July 2015 Happy Independence Day :D
  • edited 12 March 2016 at 9:15AM
    catriona79catriona79 Forumite
    855 Posts
    edited 12 March 2016 at 9:15AM
    Orange_Ena wrote: »
    Evening Catriona

Sorry to hear the date didn't happen but yay to an NSD and what is hopefully a good nights sleep :T

Haha welcome to the wonderful world of surveys! Hope you get lots of good ones :)

How's the new lodger? Has she settled in ok?

How's your mood now? There's a lot of this about on here at the moment. Have you got a proper break anytime soon?

Hello Ena :j

Ah, never mind about the date. Got a text this morning where he said he had thought I was still feeling poorly. He's now arranged Sunday together. I think it will be fine. I really need it to hold my attention, as the ex is on the attack again, saying he is dying of a broken heart. Not a drama queen at all. It irritates me. I've blocked him on email now, in addition to having already blocked him on my phone after on Sat morn a few weeks ago, when I was in London, he rang only to have a go at me. We hadn't even seen each other since Decemeber, and that was only once! We broke up in November. Much annoyance and irritation. A Facebook request! He is completely shameless. Anyway, new guy and I are going to go to a cute small gallery and then for lunch on Sunday.

He he re surveys. No more for me for now. I'll just wait until they want me again!

The new lodger is great, thanks! She's a really gentle soul. I think she feels comfortable here.

Well, I'll have a break soonish. Monday off next week. (Instead of my usual Wednesday)
    Been feeling a bit stressed, as uni admissions people have been so inflexible and patronising. I spent 3 hours yesterday writing a long letter to the head of department, which hopefully was tactical rather than emotional, but emphatic and rational too. I read it this morning and it still sounded firm but also enthusiastic. We shall see. So much stress, and all that is needed is a conversation. I never thought that universities were so inflexible, and so top down. Well, we shall have to see what happens next. I am prepared for a fight - at the moment.

I also have a whole week off to write my essays. Starting soon!

I had such an awful night's sleep and woke at 4 am so it's time for bed soon!!

Hope you are well too?
    Barclaycard -£5,867.52;
    mbna1 - 3,009.22
    mbna2 - 1,755.70
  • MissShoes wrote: »
    Hope you have a good night's sleep. Sorry Date did not happen- will you line up another?

Getting closer and closer to being debt neutral...really enjoy your diary. When chatting with my OH (regularly....) about upping our income etc, I always say 'well there's this diary I read and this woman rents out 2 rooms and we could do that and just out up with it for a year and make £xxx...'. So far it's not his favourite suggestion as it means he needs to crack on with some decorating!

Shoes xx

Awww, thanks Shoes! Very sweet of you to write. And you really tell your husband about my lodgers? That's hilarious!!! Haha! Very pleased :rotfl:

Ha, I guess it's different when you're a couple! But yeah, it's a good little earner!

Take care and come by again x x
    Barclaycard -£5,867.52;
    mbna1 - 3,009.22
    mbna2 - 1,755.70
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST MSE NEWS AND GUIDES