We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

1…954955957959960…983

Comments

  • fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Do you have to have signed up for a BS account before adding things to your basket?

    Trying to fathom why it's not working for me?

    No I put my account details in after I put the code in, I always ordered 2 hemp balms and the add my 2 expensive items go to basket you see the full price then add the code and the total is now £2 plus £2.99 delivery
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    I just googled it- it's basically moisturiser for very dry skin, elbows, ankles and such like

    And they charge $14 usd for exactly the same as we have been ordering :eek:
    Result a bargain :rotfl::rotfl:
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    arghhh!!!! one of those days :mad::mad::mad::mad: cant get bs order to go just get water melon man
    If its any help I got him every time and they are all awaiting dispatch ;)
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • Iamsohappy wrote: »
    Bodyshop glitch for anyone interested :D

    Code on site for buy 2 get 2 free - same as before ;)

    Add 2 reward cards or 2 little hemp balms then add 2 dearer items and get the dearer ones free.
    Thanks for this. Got an order on its way ( I hope! ) 36.00 delivered for 4.99 :) At Last I can join in with this Body Shop glitch ;)
    I am not young enough to know everything.
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    Do you have to have signed up for a BS account before adding things to your basket?

    Trying to fathom why it's not working for me?
    I was .........
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • bubbs wrote: »
    Afternoon folks
    See there is a bs glitch could someone explain to me please, need a glitchy day locked my cars in my car today :mad::mad::mad:so had a stressfull day

    if its still working , select two hemp lip balms (just add to basket )x2
    then sellect two more expencive iteams i got make up and then cheakout put spring in the code box and then the discount shuld come off and pay there is del 2 pay at 2.99 for standard that what i got ;)

    sorry bout yr day what happend?
  • pk04
    pk04 Posts: 2,998 Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Thanks to iamsohappy for the bs :D got 2 lots this afternoon and now thinking about getting some more. The wild cherry body buttress on clearance for £2 work as well but couldn't get lip balms to :(

    Dropped into t on the way home, all meat that was wrongly priced had yellow stickers with correct prices :( did get a huge whoopsied Gammon joint for 2.30 tho :D
    There comes a time in every woman's life when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne ... Bette Davis
  • frequent
    frequent Posts: 4,938 Forumite
    bubbs wrote: »
    arghhh!!!! one of those days :mad::mad::mad::mad: cant get bs order to go just get water melon man

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnBi-LNM0Og
    Back to square one, no apg, no comment.
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    No I put my account details in after I put the code in, I always ordered 2 hemp balms and the add my 2 expensive items go to basket you see the full price then add the code and the total is now £2 plus £2.99 delivery
    That's exactly what I did bar the signing up bit, but it just takes the price of the 2 hemp balms off.
    Looks like I'll have to give up.. could have done with the balms too :(
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • TrulyMadly
    TrulyMadly Posts: 39,754 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    edited 26 February 2013 at 6:50PM
    c20dbbedf1bb707fb2c7890dc2d32c9b_zps29ca7b4f.jpg

    Sorry must dash but wanted to let you know that walkers Doritos and Baxters multibuy discount are not showing v Morries:)

    Edit from shop today at 13.29
    To do is to be. Rousseau
    To be is to do. Sartre
    Do be do be do. Sinatra
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.