Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

Options

Comments

• PixiePieface
    Options
    fuzzgun19 wrote: »
    I only spent £30 for the free delivery really, not sure if you have to for the bonus points.

Right, done my Viking order, has to come to over £30 so I got 3 printer cartridges and also qualified for free Thorntons hamper worth £25! Here's the link to the dark side !! as to how to do it.. don't forget TCB too, thanks to OP !!

Before you register on the viking welcome site you have to put the code from below into your basket, you should see it.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/5000-nectar-points-from-orders-over-30-pounds-using-voucher-code-viking-direct-1454343
    I like glitching, I like glitching, I like glitching and I like to glitch.....................:j:j:j
  • dipdap
    dipdap Posts: 6,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ordered some strawberry set, lemon set, white musk set (I know years ago one of my rellies used to use this and it didn't smell bad back then) and some atlas mountain set along with the 4 hemps.
    Figured as pressies I don't care what they smell like and this way when DS has to give a birthday pressie to his girlfriend she must like at least one of them sets so he can work it out and pick :D I assume teenagers are into BS stuff as much as when I was one (many many years ago.... :p )
    I must not place order number 3......
    Historic Debt August 2009 = £63,600 10th March 2017 = £0 100% paid all gone!
    Mortgage started June 2015 = £170,000 January 2022 = £134,000
    Saving for Xmas 2022= . . Amazon £55
    If you focus on what you have left behind, you won't see what lies ahead - Gusteau
  • Iamsohappy
    Iamsohappy Posts: 2,598 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Thanks Iamsohappy. I've never shopped at BS before so thought I'd try the 'Drops of Youth' - £22 a bottle :eek:
    Ordered 2 + 2 balms, got the nice man with the watermelon, so tried again..........then again. I've now got 3 orders showing.. Can't wait to see what turns up.:)

Should have read this before I kept pressing checkout. :rotfl:

Shame the water melon is sooooo big :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    Smile :) and hopefully the world will smile back

• Dopey_Sleepy_Grumpy
    Options
    Loving this BS Glitch lol. Just placed another order for 2 x bag for life (£1.25 each) and 2 x Wise Woman Vitality Serum (£0), £2.99 delivery so total cost of the order is £5.49. Think I better cut up my card now before I clear their entire stock lol.
  • logie
    logie Posts: 2,275 Forumite
    Options
    Woo hoo, what a morning :j:j:j

Firstly went to The Range and got some nice cheap frames to put photos of boys in for the Mums/Grandmas for mothers day. Impressed at some of their baking stuff so treated myself to some nozzles :p

Next to big Ts, got a few of the 4+4 Kit Kat Chunky's, they had few price cuts in homewares. Managed to get a spare of the fleece blanket that DS cuddles for £3.75 so no more tantrums when it's in the wash :T Also had cereal toppers RTC for 10p, perfect little snack pack size.

Next off to Asda living store where they still had a dozen or so of the Huggies carry packs at £2.94. Only size 3 left so daren't buy too many. Will only be able to shoehorn the baby's bum into this size for a couple more weeks :rotfl: Couldn't leave them all there at that price though :D Also had some sale toys so got DS1 some Toy Story (what else :cool:) buildable figures things for 56p for his after nursery treat.

Home to find postie had delivered my freebie Grazia mag from O2 priority moments and a lovely bright envelope (Thanks Hampy ;):A:D) Really cheered me up

Then to top it all off a BS glitch!!!! Have put 2 orders through for bags/candles and hemp moisturewash/make up/chill me out bath stuff :p Memory not so bad today as even remebered TCB :D

Still.... I must resist any more orders :p
    ♥ Worrying does not empty tomorrow of it's troubles.... it empties today of it's strength ♥
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    MKS wrote: »
    So why did you eat 8?:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well last night I had had no tea, one in the car home started to two, three was with a cuppa and four followed three, etc.

The last two were for breakfast :D
  • MKS
    MKS Posts: 10,328 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    frequent wrote: »
    Found it under alarm clock, ouch.

I agree with this :D

Hmm MKS, wooden spoon for you :rotfl:

Morning everyone, took [STRIKE]ratbags[/STRIKE] kids to school, dd says she feels ill, yeah yeah i say, scram and pay attention to teachers :T

Phone rings, very irate teacher said " your child has just vomited on my clothes "

I said " least you don't have to clean it from the floor" :rotfl::rotfl:

Sent mrs f into school to pick up dd, kept head down.

Shame that you are not a Bzz Agent testing out Vanish:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Wooden spoon indeed.:eek::eek:
  • FunkyFeet
    FunkyFeet Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    Options
    Iamsohappy wrote: »
    Bodyshop glitch for anyone interested :D

Code on site for buy 2 get 2 free - same as before ;)

Add 2 reward cards or 2 little hemp balms then add 2 dearer items and get the dearer ones free.

:T:T:T:T:T:T:T:T round of applause for Iamsohappy take a bow as you are wonderful:A

I just ordered:
    Wise Woman™ Eye Cream
    15ml
    1 £20.00 £0.00 £0.00

Wise Woman™ Day Cream
    50ml
    1 £21.00 £0.00 £0.00

Bag For Life - I Love The Body Shop
    Bag For Life
    2 £2.00 £4.00

My mum will be attacking me with hugs n kisses! gosh that woman will love her favourite moisturiser at this price!

Thanks so much for sharing:) you complete star xx

ps, hello all :wave:

see u all later i hope, hope u are behaving:p;) so that we may misbehave later:p:D:j
    :eek:FunkyFeet:eek:
    Elite 5:2 #19
  • PixiePieface
    Options
    Brilliant morning logie, well done you, hampys my sis and said she had sent them! Doesn't this thread make you feel all warm and happy inside?? :):)
    I like glitching, I like glitching, I like glitching and I like to glitch.....................:j:j:j
  • Chrisv
    Chrisv Posts: 5,121 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Thanks Iamsohappy. I've never shopped at BS before so thought I'd try the 'Drops of Youth' - £22 a bottle :eek:
    Ordered 2 + 2 balms, got the nice man with the watermelon, so tried again..........then again. I've now got 3 orders showing.. Can't wait to see what turns up.:)

Just gone off the man with the watermelon - now I've got 3 'Order Authorizat​ion Failed' emails.:(
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure