We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

Options

Comments

• rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,950 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    annieme wrote: »
    Please can you tell me what you put in your basket & in what order? I've never ordered from them before but would love some candles etc. I've tried different ways but I get no discounts at all. Any help would be really appreciated! TIA

Just had a try for you.
    Add say 2 candles then 2 hemp High Moisture Balm ( Dont click to open the product description cause it does not work-Just click add to bag and adjust quantity to 2.
    enter discount code and order.
    Dont forget tcb or quidco for cashback.
    HTH
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    Is it really bad I have probably missed doctors rounds in favour of a BS glitch. :eek::o:eek::o

Must dash. :o
  • mimi1234
    mimi1234 Posts: 7,949 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Thanks Evangeline for your post re: Jacobs. Has anyone tried the Sanex or Radox today? Is it still working?
  • sinw
    sinw Posts: 7,771 Forumite
    Options
    Wow I put my reciepts in five minutes ago on tcb and they payable already.... Happy days...... Clubcard points for me.....
    SIMPLES!
  • silverhairgranny
    Options
    logie wrote: »
    Not up to date, in Ts extra. Just to say silver hair granny lots of kit Kat chunky 4+4 for £1 :D

Many thanks Logie. I will enjoy these at this price, dont know if its mentioned as not caught up but wilkinsons has a major sale on homeware:)
  • Call_of_Trouty
    Options
    sinw wrote: »
    Wow I put my reciepts in five minutes ago on tcb and they payable already.... Happy days...... Clubcard points for me.....

I got declined for the soup, says you can only claim once . It only started yesterday and I only submitted one receipt :(:(
  • eightieschick88
    Options
    annieme wrote: »
    Please can you tell me what you put in your basket & in what order? I've never ordered from them before but would love some candles etc. I've tried different ways but I get no discounts at all. Any help would be really appreciated! TIA

Hi sorry just seen this - I put in two hemp balms first then went back and put two candles or two diffusers then viewed basket and put the code in the top box (on front page on BS website), it then changes the two expensive things to 0.00 and that was it really, just paid and got the heck out of dodge :rotfl:

I am not ordering any more, I'm not........................
  • couponqueen123
    Options
    dipdap wrote: »
    Ooooh yay, body shop glitch :T
    What's nice stuff to add to my order?
    Never ordered from them before so have no idea what's nice.... :(

i was a bs virgin till ecently and i can recomend any orange smelly its !!!!!!!g amazing smell and lasts ages ,

iv just ordered the lip balms £1each i got 2 then i got mascara as im desprate for some and i got a nice foundation liked it when in store but wuldnt pay full price glad i didnt naw as my order just cost 4.99 with del for all four things im chuffed

i want to add that just had my wipes delivared from superdrug and i can say you wuldnt kick him out of bed on a cold morning;)

back to reality naw :o

i didnt swear i said f.r.i.g.i.ng
  • LaaCaz
    LaaCaz Posts: 1,505 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you op on the bs xxxxxx Did 2 orders. All hemp stuff as my OH has very dry skin and hemp does wonders for it :D
    :D Coupons = the only money we can legally print for ourselves:D

:j A coupon for a free item that is price glitched in Mr T's to be cheaper than Sada for an apg = HEAVEN :j

:money: total = £47.48 cc = 413 selling stuff = £23.00 Floor pennies = £5.79
  • Magsta
    Magsta Posts: 343 Forumite
    Options
    Iamsohappy wrote: »
    Bodyshop glitch for anyone interested :D

Code on site for buy 2 get 2 free - same as before ;)

Add 2 reward cards or 2 little hemp balms then add 2 dearer items and get the dearer ones free.

Many thx 4 orders on their way :j:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family