We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

Options

Comments

• squigs
    squigs Posts: 3,241 Forumite
    Options
    Tinyshoes wrote: »
    Glad not only one, though wondering if that means payment not gone through, so they can cancel? Can't check myself as we use OHs card for online purchases. Fingers crossed. ;)

I paid with a Paypal access card which notifies me by e-mail when I pay for anything and it went through ok.:):)
    N1LDA:D
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Brilliant, so you created a business acc and linked your nectar card? any minimum spend? TIA :j:j
    I only spent £30 for the free delivery really, not sure if you have to for the bonus points.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • annieme
    annieme Posts: 452 Forumite
    Options
    Morning all :)

Big thank you to Iamsohappy for the BS glitch - have managed to place a few orders for my usual diffusers and candles (all free) with only the P&P etc to pay. I do love a BS glitch so well done you :T
    Please can you tell me what you put in your basket & in what order? I've never ordered from them before but would love some candles etc. I've tried different ways but I get no discounts at all. Any help would be really appreciated! TIA
  • Tinyshoes
    Tinyshoes Posts: 29,014 Forumite
    Options
    TS - can you not check your BS account? It shows in the Order History of what you ordered and saying "Awaiting Despatch". I got the whoops page as well with the lovely melon guy but checked my orders on BS and they're all there, plus had confirmation emails too.

Thanks for the replies everyone, yes they are all in my order history ok, saying awaiting despatch and have checked OHs emails and 2 emails out 4 so far. Thank you. :T

Glad OH got me to check his emails for something else this morning otherwise would not have had a nosey on here. ;)

Actually the melon guy was quite refreshing this time in the morning!!
  • ruthsaver
    Options
    Thanks so much to the posters for the body shop glitch.

I got 2 bags for life, a mascara and a wise woman day cream for £5.49 delivered (also used quidco).

Needed both a cream and mascara so over the moon thanks so much

:beer:
  • SunnyDelight
    Options
    Yippee - I feel like I am a 'little' part of the gang now as I had my first trouting yesterday:j

Was in Sada and thought I chose a nice young lad. I had an APG for £10.61 from a spend of £17.70, he said that I couldn't possibly have received that high a value APG and kept studying the receipt. I feigned innocence and replied that I couldn't understand it either, but the transaction numbers match so it must be right;)

Proved to me that I am becoming savvy if I am trouted. Is it wrong to be so happy?
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,950 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    TS - can you not check your BS account? It shows in the Order History of what you ordered and saying "Awaiting Despatch". I got the whoops page as well with the lovely melon guy but checked my orders on BS and they're all there, plus had confirmation emails too.

Just checked mine and both my orders are there although i have not received 2nd email
  • manyspots
    manyspots Posts: 124 Forumite
    edited 26 February 2013 at 12:37PM
    Options
    I think this is fixed now. Thankyou so much OP, managed to get a couple of orders in :T

No it isn't fixed...see post below. Sorry everyone for misinforming!
  • cjj_2
    cjj_2 Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Options
    Morgy9 wrote: »
    Thanks Anon - when I was catching up and before posting I thought I'd seen a similar post. All I would say are these are probably the favourite flavours for kids ......

Oh cjj hope this was Mr T and you got a nice DD- or at least £2 card from Sada.....

Ha ha comments re the Brazilian blow dry made me laugh - and thanks for the heads up re real treatment details!
    No it was sada. Rang this morning and there putting overcharge on GC. No mention of £2 :( x
    Cherish those you have in your life because you never know when they won't be there anymore.

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up & never give up.
  • manyspots
    Options
    I'm lying, so sorry if I've worried anyone. It seems to be working again. Note for others - I used two of the new Born Lippy balms for a change and that seemed to mess it up.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport