Enter List Ideas (and more) To Exactitude (in shopping) thread

Options

Comments

• annieme
    annieme Posts: 452 Forumite
    Options
    I've tried so many times using different computers but I still can't get BS to work. It just deducts the 2 most expensive items!
  • perkypam123
    Options
    hi any body been to asda for the radox or sanex today pls
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    elsie1969 wrote: »
    Morning everyone.... flying visit.... Mum at physio ap, dad at docs, got to combine transporting both of them and I think they running late so better go hurry them up :eek: will try to make my visit useful useful.....
    Its the Body responsive or Sensative S&G's that you want. :D

Oh no, I have just bought 2 wrong S & G's oh drat. Someone has cleared the shelf of bombay potatoes, just one lonely tin left, and the whole shelf of asda paracetomol and ibuprofen was empty!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Managed to find the herb potatoes and seeded bread this time.

Oh and as I was at the till paying, I couldnt find any of my APG's, on getting home, they are all on the table :( so had to pay with real cash. Not on at all.:(
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    Chrisv wrote: »
    Just gone off the man with the watermelon - now I've got 3 'Order Authorizat​ion Failed' emails.:(

Awww, does that mean we won't get the order do you think?:(
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • David.
    David. Posts: 24,086 Forumite
    Options
    Naebbirac wrote: »
    :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    You need a stash shed/garage/loft/wardrobe/cupboard under the stairs/spare room/bed with storage underneath/big wardrobe/any space in the kids rooms etc etc. Stashes need to be out of sight and only shown to those visitors that would appreciate the art of glitching/mse ing. Those visitors that do not appreciate the art tend to think we're mad/odd/sad/thieves/shoplifters (you couldn't possibly have got all that for free/pennies/paid to take it away:eek:)
    Now, where did I put that shower gel I got 3 years ago? (goes off to rummage in the cupboard under the stairs :rotfl::D)
    Working on the spare room but he wont leave nearly 20 :eek::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    When The Fun Stops Stop ;)
  • David.
    Options
    I purposely don't do test shops any more as I know that I am a jinx (a bit like you!!).

I did do a small shop yesterday afternoon and bought variations of coke and some small custard pots. Nothing glitched so I decided that I wasn't going to go back out again as I don't need any more of the confirmed stuff like shampoo, handwashes or biscuits.

Really disappointed about the coke though as I really wanted to hammer it yesterday as we go through loads of it. I worked out that it would have come to 17p for a 2 litre bottle if it had worked as I had hoped. Still, I have got over 100 cans left from previous good days..:D:D
    Maybe you could be paid off in coke not to do any test shops :D
  • silverhairgranny
    Options
    annieme wrote: »
    I've tried so many times using different computers but I still can't get BS to work. It just deducts the 2 most expensive items!

only works on single items not prepacked i believe, (can ops let us know what you have ordered plse) works on the wise women range with 2 bags for life and diffuser's plus 2 bags for life, still messing with
    the rest will post.:)
  • wendyak
    wendyak Posts: 2,654 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 26 February 2013 at 2:27PM
    Options
    I know I'm thick but can't get bs to glitch, any tips......never ever ordered from them before and only using code on front is that right?

sorry, where's my manners, pleezzzz !!!

Its so frustrating when you don't know what you're doing I just can't get it to go.
  • David.
    Options
    savingbabs wrote: »
    Just imagining the signs above doors: Cleaning; Frozen; Clothing :T
    Clothing no 4p finds here, we need a closer tesco :(
  • Deb_S_2
    Deb_S_2 Posts: 560 Forumite
    Options
    annieme wrote: »

I have been trying various combinations for over an hour. Finally copied someones shop and it went through - wise woman vitality serum x2 and bag for life x2

Thank you whoever posted that :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family