Forum Home» Quick! Grabbit while you can

Wilkinsons Reductions thread - Page 30

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Wilkinsons Reductions thread

edited 5 February 2013 at 1:44PM in Quick! Grabbit while you can
589 replies 361.3K views

Replies

• booterbooter Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker!
    ✭✭✭
    Some bbq stuff at half price in my local today, inc. bbq lighters, fluid, disposable and tools (tongs/slice). And whilst not a "reduction" as such (more a special offer) they had Cushelle scented core 4 roll at £1.37 (reduced from £2.50). This is oos online but my store had plenty of stock "in the back" (I asked :D)
  • LuckystarLuckystar Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 500 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    Found and bought the only bottle left today in Basingstoke store
    30ml size £5. Had a look to see if available online but its not shown so I'm guessing maybe discontinued line for them. It's the original fragrance in the dark grey packaging. Hope others are lucky and find some in their local stores, great Xmas stocking filler
  • gs1647gs1647 Forumite
    48 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Great bargains to be had in the gardening sale, especially plant food/fertiliser, many half price. I bought 3 litres of tomato feed, reduced from £2.50 to £1.25.
  • Hi,

In my local Wilkos yesterday I picked 4 insulated travel mugs for just 10p each, I think that they go for a bit more than this full price. Might be worth checking out your local for these.

Hope this helps someone

Roma

mug.jpg
  • gs1647gs1647 Forumite
    48 posts
    Sixth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    A lot of double discounts available in the gardening end of season sale, many items 75% off. I bought a stainless steel lawn rake, down from nearly £15 to £3.75.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • youth_leaderyouth_leader Forumite
    575 posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts Name Dropper Stoptober Survivor
    ✭✭
    Thanks OP the travel mugs will be fantastic for hot choc on bonfire night!
    £216 saved 24 October 2014
  • Bella_bBella_b Forumite
    859 posts
    I went to Wilko yesterday and I saw the multipack of Genuine HP 364 ink cartridges for £12.50!! It includes 4 ink cartridges, yellow, cyan, magenta, normal black.. I've bought this before from other places and normally retails from £20-23! It was right next to the same cartridges sold individually at 8.50 each, 8.75 for the black! Even their own Wilko 'compatible 364' cartridges were £17. There was one left on the shelf after I grabbed mine when I discovered it and when I passed again 5 mins later it had gone so someone else must've got this great deal too! Thought it must've been a misprice but is same price on website but I think it must be sold out on there as it says 'back soon'.

Good deal if you can get it :T :j
  • edited 5 October 2014 at 6:38AM
    Roma_ScrungeeRoma_Scrungee Forumite
    147 posts
    edited 5 October 2014 at 6:38AM
    Bella_b wrote: »
    I went to Wilko yesterday and I saw the multipack of Genuine HP 364 ink cartridges for £12.50!! It includes 4 ink cartridges, yellow, cyan, magenta, normal black.. I've bought this before from other places and normally retails from £20-23! It was right next to the same cartridges sold individually at 8.50 each, 8.75 for the black! Even their own Wilko 'compatible 364' cartridges were £17. There was one left on the shelf after I grabbed mine when I discovered it and when I passed again 5 mins later it had gone so someone else must've got this great deal too! Thought it must've been a misprice but is same price on website but I think it must be sold out on there as it says 'back soon'.

Good deal if you can get it :T :j
    Yes, I stumbled upon these this morning, there were labelled at £25 each but I asked for a price check at the till and they came through at £12.50 each. I boughtbthem all up and then went to another store and did the same. What a bargain!

There was also loads of gardening stuff at really silly prices
    e.g.. seeds 10p or 20p, water cans £1.00, plant labels at 10p, tomato feed (3 ltr) at 70p, Miracle Gro at £1.10, 10 m wire fencing at £3.00. The guy was reducing other things but but I could not carry anymore!

Definitely worth checking out your local Wilkos as things are going through at really good prices.

Hope this helps someone.

Roma
  • booterbooter Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker!
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I stumbled upon these this morning, there were labelled at £25 each but I asked for a price check at the till and they came through at £12.50 each.

Same in my local but there was only one in stock :( But thanks for the heads up Bella_b - was just about to order some online. :T
  • ladybabeladybabe Forumite
    374 posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    bought in sheffield today

2m wrapping paper rolls like the one in the below link but green and white and only 2m length £0.10 http://www.wilko.com/cards-and-wrap-3-for-2/wilko-pixie-wrap-polka-dot-5m/invt/0400411?VBMST=wrapping

80p moisture control miracle grow http://www.wilko.com/plant-food+fertilisers/miracle-gro-moisture-control-gel-250g/invt/0262927

Miracle grow rhododendron food 80p http://www.wilko.com/plant-food+fertilisers/miracle-gro-water-soluble-plant-food-azaleacamelliarhododendron-500g/invt/0056324

garden wire 25p http://www.wilko.com/canes+plant-supports/wilko-get-gardening-wire-galvanised-x-20m/invt/0299029?VBMST=wire

also got some garden gloves reduced from £6 to £1.50

they still had loads of other lawn & plant food and various trowels etc alos reduced but i did not need them