Forum Home» Quick! Grabbit while you can

Wilkinsons Reductions thread - Page 27

New Post Advanced Search
We are currently experiencing a high volume of spam and have increased the sensitivity of our spam filters. This could mean that genuine posts may get caught. If you believe this has happened to one of your posts, please email the Forum team on [email protected] As always, we are really grateful for your patience whilst we get this sorted - which we'll do as soon as possible.
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Wilkinsons Reductions thread

edited 5 February 2013 at 1:44PM in Quick! Grabbit while you can
589 replies 361.3K views

Replies

• London_GirlLondon_Girl Forumite
    170 posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    LOADS of reductions in Crawley branch when I popped in this morning. Was told that they have changed packaging hence why all reduced off for a quick sale.
  • LOADS of reductions in Crawley branch when I popped in this morning. Was told that they have changed packaging hence why all reduced off for a quick sale.

Thanks, will pop in tomorrow to see if you left me anything!!!
  • London_GirlLondon_Girl Forumite
    170 posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks, will pop in tomorrow to see if you left me anything!!!

Lol, there were loads. As u go in...the shelves in front of you...front shelf and shelf behind it...also shelf/ isle behind the stationary isle...in front of tills on left hand side of shop...loads stacked on shelves reduced to clear. I need to go back for more this weekend:)
  • VfM4meplseVfM4meplse
    34.3K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those of you enticed by the HDUK posting about the Pampers sensitive baby wipes being reduced to 50p per pack instore, it is a lie I tell you, a lie.

:o
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy :D...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...I love chaz-ing!
  • edited 16 July 2014 at 7:57AM
    Retro_BunnyRetro_Bunny Forumite
    649 posts
    edited 16 July 2014 at 7:57AM
    Small 4 tier mini greenhouse now 3.75 (was 13, then 7)
    Various other growing pots, bags etc half price.
    --- Warning: Grumpy Old Man in Training ---
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • booterbooter Forumite
    1.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker!
    ✭✭✭
    squiggles wrote: »
    Noticed today Regina pk 4 chamomile toilet roll 90p instead of £2.25. The one with the daisy print. It is on the website so should be national.

And now, even better value, the 9 pack Regina Impressions reduced from £4 to £2:j

Thanks Katiehound and claire1977 for the heads up on the make up brushes - bagged me 2 foundation brushes for 50p each - their new packaging lines are £2 each :cool:
  • sharond101sharond101 Forumite
    833 posts
    Hamilton store today 3 trolleys of sale goods at 50p and £1. Baby plastic feeding bowls and food pots (great for storing leftovers not just for babies), toddler spoons, bibs and cups. Tampons, hair colour, face wash and lots more.
  • Loads of seeds for 10p :) I may have gone a little giddy :)
  • KatiehoundKatiehound Forumite
    5.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    All kinds of items today- mainly either "beauty" or "household/cleaning"
    Vileda e-cloths @25 pence, S/S cleaning cloths 50 pence,Oral B Sonic replacement heads £2 (for 2,) Body mops 10 pence.
    Coat hangers, ironing board covers, Veleda brooms all reduced.
    Looks like range held by store will be greatly reduced but you can order online and collect for free.
    (Noticed just one example, the nailbrushes had gone up from 40pence to £1 :eek:)
    Being polite and pleasant doesn't cost anything!
    If you found my posting helpful please hit the "Thanks" button!
    Many thanks

• Pick and mix half price