Wilkinsons Reductions thread

Comments

• booter
    booter Posts: 1,669 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Not a "reduction" as such, but special offer (still a reduction!) on the Regina Impressions 3 ply 9 pack reduced from £4 to £2. I did post on the Food Shopping & Groceries board last week about this, but thought I'd add it here for those that don't venture that far :)

Now OOS online again (it's in and out like it's doing the hokey cokey!) but my local had loads of stock instore. Not sure how long the offer's on for so IMO it's a grabbit :)
  • When I went into my local Wilkos they had lots of 1 kg bags of wild seed mix at 10p ( was £1.00) bird food, also 900g Songbird special mix (was £1.75) and 900g mealworm muesli (was £2.75)
    all reduced to only 10p.

All these are now discontinued on their website, so likely to be reduced in stores where there's still some stock.

wilko%20birdfood.jpg

Hope this helps someone

Roma
  • oddies
    oddies Posts: 10,013 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    I know this is not for everyone but good if you need any of this corlectrics 2 core oval flex 5 metres Going Through at £0.01p :D at wilco's
    2016 Jan Wins: 9ct white Gold Diamond Necklace £530.00, Doro Easy phone. April: Hotel Chocolat Easter Egg. May: £1,000 spend @ laredoute. June: Alton towers family Ticket & In the Night Garden Toy.
  • sillygoose
    sillygoose Posts: 4,794 Forumite
    I have used this for years, its a sprayer that fits on the end of a standard garden hose and waters whilst mixing in Miracle Grow fertiliser in the water. I use it on lawn, hedges, flowers - anywhere.

Currently on offer in B&Q at £7 but I picked up this pack in Wilkinsons for £2 today, comes with a bottle of the fertiliser worth £2.50 on its own.

The extra bottles are currently £2.50 (£5 for 2 pack) in B&Q but what I do is resuse the bottle, knock the plug out the neck with a screwdriver and refill it with a cheap concentrated liquid fertiliser.

Chuffed to pick up another so cheap, my last one got frost damaged because I left it out last year. - There were only a couple left, don't go out your way, as may be gone quickly.

608674_R_Z001?$TMB$&wid=420&hei=420
    European for 3 weeks in August, the rest of the year only British and proud.
  • Just back from Wilkinsons and they had lots reduced in homeware, not obviously reduced as the labels were regular white labels but they had things I have previously bought or looked at so I know the reductions were mainly 75% off with some things only 50% off. They had various vases, photo frames, candle holders, bathroom accessories, trinket boxes and white wooden heart tea light holders, good for valentines!
  • My local had a metal trolley FULL of these candles all reduced yesterday, the lady was just bringing it all out as we were leaving the store. 2 scented candles in Cinnamon and Vanilla.
  • Jo_King
    Jo_King Posts: 210 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Large cans of spray paint are now £2. I like these for crafting.
  • Jo_King wrote: »
    Large cans of spray paint are now £2. I like these for crafting.

Thank you! Managed to get some in Chelmsley Wood store this afternoon. Quick question though would they be suitable for use on a couple of melamine panels on a cabin bed?
  • lucywillow
    lucywillow Posts: 115 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Lots of sale items in my local store today.

Large cans of plastikote spray paint now at £1 each

Rolls of wrapping paper 17p

Pack of 4 heavy glass tea light holders 20p

Red enamel jug 50p

Cake decorating set 50p

Large canvas prints 50p each

Dove deodorant 60p

& various hand cream & moisturisers 37p each.
  • youth_leader
    youth_leader Posts: 2,460 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Stoptober Survivor
    Thanks a lot, I've started volunteering in our local charity shop and the assistant manager is always looking for 'props' - jug sounds great.
    £216 saved 24 October 2014
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure