We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Car insurance a lot higher.. no reason!
Comments
-
My car was stolen and I reported it to police and insurance company. It was found 2 weeks later and the person driving it was caught. I got my car back and it was fine, no problem, so no claim.
Received premium in a few months time that had gone up by £250!
The CSR on the phone could not explain it and just said the company had reviewed my area and premiums had gone up (I think he was fobbing me off). I did not lose any NCD or have a claim filed against my account.
Anyway I reckon they have some secret criteria that thought I was a greater risk and increased premiums - It was with Admiral and for several as well as they seemed pretty good.
I chose another company and my premiums actually went below what I used to pay before.
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards