Eon energy reviews: Give your feedback

edited 11 September 2017 at 1:59PM in Energy
1.8K replies 260.1K views

Replies

• OakdeneOakdene Forumite
    2.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    footyguy wrote: »
    If you are currently on PPMs, you will only be offered a PPM tariff by any other supplier.

If you wish to apply to change from PPM to credit meter, you can only request that from the supplier who is supplying you at the time.

Even if the property already had PPM when I bought it?
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • So V1 isn't available to me as an existing customer, well tonight I will switch to BG. Eon need to understand whilst some customers may choose there more expensive options for their next tariff, anyone capable of switching on line can also shop around and select another company. A good website isn't worth £200 a year. Bye bye Eon, you get another chance in September 2017 if you offer me and thousands of other MSE readers the best deal.

Pete
  • E.ON_Company_Representative:_HelenaE.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pete9501 wrote: »
    So V1 isn't available to me as an existing customer, well tonight I will switch to BG. Eon need to understand whilst some customers may choose there more expensive options for their next tariff, anyone capable of switching on line can also shop around and select another company. A good website isn't worth £200 a year. Bye bye Eon, you get another chance in September 2017 if you offer me and thousands of other MSE readers the best deal.

Pete

Your feedback has been taken Pete9501.

Thank you for this.

Helena
    Official Company Representative
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected]com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"

• Good morning abooaaishaa and welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid it's not available to existing E.ON customers :(only to brand new customers changing over to us.

All of the information about the tariff is on the comparison websites.

Thank you

Helena

:A Helena :A,

You need to clarify what you, on E.ON’s behalf, mean by “a brand new customer”.

Do you mean only people who have never been an E.ON customer in the past? Ever?

Or do you mean that this exclusion is only of people who are E.ON customers currently?

That’s an important distinction and you are fudging it.

(Bet you wish you’d taken an extra week’s holiday, now. :grinheart )
  • Oakdene wrote: »
    Even if the property already had PPM when I bought it?
    Yes ..............................
  • E.ON_Company_Representative:_HelenaE.ON_Company_Representative:_Helena Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    2.3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sosumi wrote: »
    :A Helena :A,

You need to clarify what you, on E.ON’s behalf, mean by “a brand new customer”.

Do you mean only people who have never been an E.ON customer in the past? Ever?

Or do you mean that this exclusion is only of people who are E.ON customers currently?

That’s an important distinction and you are fudging it.

(Bet you wish you’d taken an extra week’s holiday, now. :grinheart

)

I'm so sorry, I don't want to cause any more confusion.

So, current customers supplied by E.ON can't go on the tariff's.

It's available to new customers only, if you've been with us in the past that's fine.

You just can't switch to it from another E.ON tariff.

Is that better?

Helena :)

Sorry :o
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"

• I'm so sorry, I don't want to cause any more confusion.

So, current customers supplied by E.ON can't go on the tariff's.

It's available to new customers only, if you've been with us in the past that's fine.

You just can't switch to it from another E.ON tariff.

Is that better?

Helena :)

Sorry :o

Thanks for the clarification, H. :money:

I needed to ask because BT offers many discounted broadband deals only to people who have never, ever been customers for BT broadband in the past. :(
    2.3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sosumi wrote: »
    Thanks for the clarification, H. :money:

I needed to ask because BT offers many discounted broadband deals only to people who have never, ever been customers for BT broadband in the past. :(

I understand.

I'm glad I cleared that up :)

Thank you Sosumi.
    I am an official company representative of E.ON. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Pete9501 wrote: »
    So V1 isn't available to me as an existing customer, well tonight I will switch to BG. Eon need to understand whilst some customers may choose there more expensive options for their next tariff, anyone capable of switching on line can also shop around and select another company. A good website isn't worth £200 a year. Bye bye Eon, you get another chance in September 2017 if you offer me and thousands of other MSE readers the best deal.

Pete

Agreed - I'm doing the same!
  • SpanishBlueSpanishBlue Forumite
    308 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭
    perky_v wrote: »
    Agreed - I'm doing the same!

I'm another one doing exactly the same after 5 years of being E.ON.