How much did your dress cost?

Options
124»

Comments

• pinkkaz
    pinkkaz Posts: 538 Forumite
    Options
    My friend is making mine! Actually I clicked the under £50 button, but we are going material shopping on Saturday so not sure how much it's going to be... very excited!
  • tentickles666
    tentickles666 Posts: 833 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    heres mine btw

KarenMillenRedDress.jpg
  • r.mac_2
    r.mac_2 Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    Options
    oh dear - I'm feeling very guilty now as my dress is costing over £2000 Argh!

But I love it so much and it is just perfect. I can't wait to wear it :D
    aless02 wrote: »
    r.mac, you are so wise and wonderful, that post was lovely and so insightful!
    I can't promise that all my replies will illicit this response :p
  • sarahlouise210
    sarahlouise210 Posts: 3,386 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Mine was £280 second hand. It was an American Dress, originally bought in Florida...it still had the invoice in the dress bag - 3200 dollars! Its now crumpled up in the loft....:rolleyes:
    I have had brain surgery - sorry if I am a little confused sometimes ;)
  • flis21
    flis21 Posts: 1,842 Forumite
    Options
    Mine was £750, but my Mum paid for it!! A gorgeous Veromia dress and was definitely worth every penny!
    Sorting my life out to give a better life to my
    :heartsmil 2 gorgeous boys :heartsmil
  • emily_jackson
    emily_jackson Posts: 1,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    my dress was £90.00 from debenhams and my dad paid for it. i went shopping with female friends and family members, tried on three dresses, and liked the third one the best. debenhams are great for wedding clothes and accessories; the store i went to had a lift and toilet in the section, loads of clothes, reasonable prices and a lovely changing room. they even had shoes in the changing room so you could see what your dress looked like with a heel (which was good for me as i'd forgotton my wedding shoes!) i did buy two bridesmaids dresses and a pair of shoes from bhs, but i wasn't as impressed with it as i was with debenhams. they only had one dress available in my size (ten at the time) which was £150.00 and ripped, and they said they would reduce it to £135.00 because it was ripped. so i would have had to go to the time and expense of getting someone to mend it. the changing rooms was awful.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure