Forum Home» Phones & TV» Mobiles

Free codes for Unlocking Phones OTHER than Nokia's - Page 7

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Free codes for Unlocking Phones OTHER than Nokia's

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Mobiles
2.7K replies 1.8M views

Replies

• BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    read the very first post in the thread
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • arkonite_babearkonite_babe Forumite
    7.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have tried codes from the first post in the unlock thread by Browntoa, I think it was Drahcir who posted the Samsung unlock codes. I tried the following ones:E700
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by drahcir
    If the other two solutions has failed to remove the lock on your handset it is possible that your handset
    may have a second security lock.
    This extra lock is placed on certain Samsung handsets and unfortunately it’s impossible to know this before hand.
    However here is another solution which you can try.
    Power on the mobile phone without SIM card inside and type these codes:

*2767*63342# and press green button
    *2767*3855# and press green button
    *2767*2878# and press green button
    *2767*927# and press green button
    *2767*7822573738# press green button

Now when the second code in the list is entered I get a message that says "E2P full reset, do not power off during EEP full reset and wait for 1 minute after power on"

I also get "E2P custom reset" when I try the third code in the list.

Can someone tell me what this is, have I damaged my phone and is it unlockable????????

Sorry for being so dense :o

a_b
  • Edinburghlass_2Edinburghlass_2 Forumite
    32.7K posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought your phone was a 500 though :confused:
  • arkonite_babearkonite_babe Forumite
    7.4K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    it is but it has been known for codes for other models to work in situations like this

The 700 is basically an earlier version of the 500
  • drahcir_2drahcir_2 Forumite
    4.1K posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    not tried it on an e500 but you will needs to put all the codes in to complete the unlock anyway
    lmk if it works

if you mean d500 then im sure these codes wont work but if youve made the phone faulty by trying them you maybe able to save it by reflashing
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • Philip624 wrote:
    I have just taken over this phone as a pay as you go from my wife who was on a contract with T Mobile. T Mobile quoted me £15 to unlock the phone or suggested I could take it to a CarPhone Warehouse. Would they also charge this amount? Is there anywhere cheaper I could try?

Hi Philip624. I too have a Sagem myX-2 PAYG on Orange. I desparately want to unlock it so I can put a Virgin sim card in it. I tried ringing the Orange helpline(freephone), but waited in a Q for 15 minutes and then got told to try another number which I could not ring on my house phone, as I have a mobile call bar on it.
    Anyway, just wondering, did you have any luck unlocking yours? If so, let me know how, and I will try again.

Ta,
    keep smiling,
    chinagirl x
  • DeepaktailorDeepaktailor Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    156 posts
    thanks for the e700 codes, worked fantastic

saved me £10 down the local shop
  • drahcir_2drahcir_2 Forumite
    4.1K posts
    1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    chinagirl wrote:
    Hi Philip624. I too have a Sagem myX-2 PAYG on Orange. I desparately want to unlock it so I can put a Virgin sim card in it. I tried ringing the Orange helpline(freephone), but waited in a Q for 15 minutes and then got told to try another number which I could not ring on my house phone, as I have a mobile call bar on it.
    Anyway, just wondering, did you have any luck unlocking yours? If so, let me know how, and I will try again.

Ta,
    may be able to get you the code if youve got a data cable for the sagem
  • can anyone tell me if there is a way of unlocking a motorola E550 free and via imei (very desperate)
  • Drahcir wrote:
    may be able to get you the code if youve got a data cable for the sagem
    Anyway, thanks, but I don't think I have the data cable. My son is going to ask at college if anyone has the cable so I will get back to you if so.
    keep smiling,
    chinagirl x
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support