The Sun £9.50 holidays, JAN 2013 code words and final word cracking thread

Options

Comments

• Mr_Doovde
    Mr_Doovde Posts: 291 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    MickeyTT30 wrote: »
    Wonder if the next codes will be talk meal tone ....like three years ago abit of a coincidence that the first two are the same?

This is the thread with the words from 2010 which started LAND then POOL, but didn't have the word YEAR, also it seems like you only needed 8 words that year.

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2192109&highlight=sun+50
    Joovce, Joovce you want me to spell, it's a J, V, C.
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone know if the sun sends out a priority code letter every time there is a promotion? I did have a promo code but I can't find it and didn't book the last time so just wondered if they will send another letter and if not how can I get my priority code?

email them http://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk/contactus they should email your code within 3 or so days
  • Clare124
    Options
    turfey21 wrote: »
    I have had a priority booking reference through the post and the bonus code on it is LAND.

Last year we holidayed in the UK but this year we are hoping to go to either Disneyland Paris or Italy as our daughter is older and will be easier to travel abroad with.

Any recommendations for parks in Disneyland and Italy?

Hello....

I see that you have mentioned going to Italy. I would really recommend the Ipini campsite... It is about hour and a half out side Rome on Public Transport, and was a bit of a trek on public transport from the airport.... but the camp site is well worth it... the pool was amazing!! we went 2 years ago with a 2 and a 3 years old and would definitely go back,
  • Edmguy
    Options
    Does anyone know where I can download the Excel Spread Sheet, that is used to do the cracking from
    ATB
  • Edmguy
    Options
    jellyhead wrote: »
    Hope so :)

There are 5454 words in my list!

Where can I download the Excel Sheet from, PLEASE
    All the best
  • Alzamina
    Options
    Apparently todays code is WISH (sent from a friend!!)
  • mike_6480
    mike_6480 Posts: 46 Forumite
    Options
    Alzamina wrote: »
    Apparently todays code is WISH (sent from a friend!!)

I can confirm this is correct. Today's code is WISH
  • ickleduck
    Options
    May I firstly start by thanking everyone for posting code words on here, they are very much appreciated by myself and my family. But I am now confused when you say about the excel document, what do you do with this and how does it work? Or is it best just to keep watching this space to see what last word will be?
  • angel1987
    Options
    sorryu to sound dim but i recieved a letter and booking form last week, thats got a long number with / in it aswell is that the priority booking code?
    and does anyone have any idea as to how a spain holiday would work re flights?
    thanks
  • Mr_Doovde
    Mr_Doovde Posts: 291 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    angel1987 wrote: »
    sorryu to sound dim but i recieved a letter and booking form last week, thats got a long number with / in it aswell is that the priority booking code?
    and does anyone have any idea as to how a spain holiday would work re flights?
    thanks

You would have to book your flights separately with the airline.
    Joovce, Joovce you want me to spell, it's a J, V, C.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure