Fence spray or just brush

124»

Replies

• sheslookinhotsheslookinhot Forumite
    1.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I have used the creosote substitue, available at B&Q, and it works a treat.
    Mortgage Free
    Planning for Retirement
  • I've just found this new product - Fence-Pal, it protects the posts, gravel board and has a screen that clips on top of the fence panel to help prevent overspray.

w w w. fence-pal.co.uk
  • keystonekeystone Forumite
    10.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natterjack wrote: »
    I've just found this new product - ********, it protects the posts, gravel board and has a screen that clips on top of the fence panel to help prevent overspray.

Bit spammy this post seeing as you only just registered and magically found an 18th month old thread to add to.

Cheers
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits. - Einstein
  • I have just read your the post on creosote, it has NOT been banned just not available to the public. We sell 60 - 70 25litre drums ( only size available ) per year for stables liveries etc
  • nothing magic or spammy about this post, I was looking for hints on spraying a fence with an air compressor and spray gun and came across this one
  • keystonekeystone Forumite
    10.9K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing magic or spammy about this post, I was looking for hints on spraying a fence with an air compressor and spray gun and came across this one
    Indeed not. The post to which I referred was advertising.

Oh - IMHO use a brush or roller. Just as quick.

Cheers
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has it's limits. - Einstein
  • GloomendoomGloomendoom Forumite
    16.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing magic or spammy about this post, I was looking for hints on spraying a fence with an air compressor and spray gun and came across this one

I'll give you a hint.

Make sure it is just your own property you spray. Before we were married, as well as painting his side of the fence, my wife's neighbour managed to spray my wife's kitchen windows, half the back of the house, the garden furniture, patio, pot plants, her washing and most of the lawn with a sickly brown fence paint.

When challenged, the silly old sod was totally oblivious to the carnage he had caused. :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND DEALS