Shredding lbs and £'s in 2013....

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Choc-addict
    Choc-addict Posts: 1,894 Forumite
    Options
    P.S - weekly spends budget is really my only social thing each month.....also hubby and I (from next payday) will be putting £10 per week into a pot for a weekly treat for ourselves whether that's an indoor climbing session, a meal, cinema etc is up to us but means we'll actually do something nice as a treat once a week or save it for every other week without thinking about breaking the bank. It's a good way to budget something nice for us as we're both busy working and doing overtime somtimes we neglect our quality time which is equally as important!
  • Choc-addict
    Options
    This week is flying by!

Still feeling really positive and did a *rough* plan of action to take me to December and if all goes well I could potentially only have about 5k of debt left spread over three debts. That would be amazing but is subject to no major expenses coming up.

I have overtime this weekend, 4 hours both Sat and Sun which will be paid in May pay :D

Still not touched a drop of diet coke - go me! Choc on the other hand is proving more difficult but I will get there. Really need to focus on food and exercise more. Hard to manage everything, my brain is in overdrive!!

Choc x
  • Choc-addict
    Options
    Woo hoo, it's Friday!!! Although I am working the weekend so not sure what i'm all excited about, lol.

Today is all about work work work and then prepping for carboot sale on Sunday morning. Should be a productive weekend what with overtime as well.

We're on holiday in two weeks time so really need to get on top of everything so that when we come back we can just do nice things and not spend our entire time sorting the house!!

:eek::eek::eek: Just realised I have two weeks to really get on top of exercise and diet before hols, would love to lost another 4lbs before then and seem to be stuck at 10st 12lbs. Time to up the anti!

Back to work for me..... Choc xxx
  • amyc92
    amyc92 Posts: 153 Forumite
    Options
    I hate being stuck at that one weight, mine was 10.13 then just ending up eating and going back over 11 :(! Keep it up, try something new, drink more water or something to see if you can budge it :D
    x
    Car- £6990.50
    Overdraft- £400
    Holiday:
    08/06/15Flight- £201
    03/08/15Remaining-£260
  • Belle208
    Belle208 Posts: 108 Forumite
    Options
    Hello. Haven't been around for a while, but well done on kicking diet coke and the weight loss. You're doing fab x
  • Choc-addict
    Options
    Hey ladies! Thanks. I do the same Amy, end up feeling sorry for myself and then eating more. That's probably why i'm sticking!! I need to up my game a little, this week will see me lose 2lbs minimum.....I WILL BE GOOD! Wait for the cheeky update on Friday ;)
  • Belle208
    Belle208 Posts: 108 Forumite
    Options
    Come on you, keep going with the weight loss. You can do it!
  • Choc-addict
    Options
    Wow Lisalou - you've just given me great encouragement! I am determined to finish the 30 day shred and am already trying to decide what dvd of hers next to do. I want to keep up this fitness dvd's together with some running and hopefully they'll never be the need for a gym again!

Thanks etgobaddtem - you've just inspired me to get off my backside!!! :T:T:T
  • Choc-addict
    Options
    Today....

1. Lovely day spent with friend
    2. Bday cards brought for coming month
    3. Online shopping delivered (very organised of me!)
    4. 1 hour dog walk done
    5. 30 day shred dvd done
    6. Smoothie and lunch made for hubby day at work tomorrow
    7. Currently cooking dinner....yum yum...

.....Happy Days :D:D:D......

Choc xx
  • amyc92
    amyc92 Posts: 153 Forumite
    Options
    Really hope you lose the 2 pounds! Im excited to find out tomorrow :D
    I have been eating pretty bad, but waked alot as I we where in Poland for a holiday, suppose its a good excuse to eat bad ha ha ha
    x
    Car- £6990.50
    Overdraft- £400
    Holiday:
    08/06/15Flight- £201
    03/08/15Remaining-£260
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income