We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

Free £30 for website registration

Comments

• Bmth100
    Bmth100 Posts: 1,037 Forumite
    Mine has accidentally tracked twice and given me £60 :D
  • tph86
    tph86 Posts: 138 Forumite
    did this yesterday and it hasn't tracked. I filled in all the income/investments/pensions etc info that I could. its listed in my recent list but not in pending :(
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 19,130 Senior Ambassador
    Uniform Washer Debt-free and Proud! Cashback Cashier Post of the Month
    tph86 wrote: »
    did this yesterday and it hasn't tracked. I filled in all the income/investments/pensions etc info that I could. its listed in my recent list but not in pending :(

Give it time, mine took a week to track and is scheduled to be paid on 7th March 2013
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • red_devil
    red_devil Posts: 10,793 Forumite
    mine hasnt tracked and richard has confirmed it hasnt.
    :footie:
  • mine tracked a couple days ago
  • Oli.s
    Oli.s Posts: 548 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker First Post
    Mine still hasnt tracked from 2 weeks ago!!!
  • savvy
    savvy Posts: 31,128 Forumite
    Fourth Anniversary Uniform Washer Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Damn! It's a fantastically useful tool......but depressing at the same time, not for the life expectancy because I aim to smash that. It's the goals that are completely unaffordable yet very necessary, that is depressing :(:(:(
    Honorary Northern Bird bestowed by Anselm
    I'm a Board Guide and volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly on Special Occasions, Green/Ethical, Motoring/Overseas/UK Travel & Flood boards, it's not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Report inappropriate or illegal posts to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. Views are MINE & not official MSE ones ;)
  • imutual_company_representative
    imutual_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    Note that this cashback offer has now been paused, but we expect it to re-start in January
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Oli.s
    Oli.s Posts: 548 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker First Post
    Note that this cashback offer has now been paused, but we expect it to re-start in January

Anything you can do about mine not tracking, I have definatley completed the required elements, or is it just tough luck which was pretty much the response I got from Imutual customer 'services'.
  • imutual_company_representative
    imutual_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    Hi Oli.s

For the benefit of others who may be in the same position, let me first re-post our response to your query:
    Sorry to hear that this offer hasn't tracked for you. Generally, our offers do track reliably and this one seems to be working well for most members. Occasionally, for reasons outside of our control, a transaction will fail to track but we'll do what we can to help you get your cashback.

As this is one of our "free cashback" offers, the merchant does not accept claims for missing transactions. However, what we suggest is that you try again; perhaps by inviting a friend, colleague or family member to join via your imutual link:

{PERSONAL LINK PROVIDED}

It may also be a good idea to use a different browser and/or computer, as tracking issues can sometimes be specific to your installation. For more assistance, see http://www.imutual.co.uk/help/4/368/

If, after trying the above, you still don't get the cashback to track, you could re-open this query and let us know the email address(es) used to register at Moneyvista; we may be able to investigate this further

I hope this answers your question. To view or respond to this query, visit http://www.imutual.co.uk/queries

If you have any more questions, please check our help pages at:

http://www.imutual.co.uk/help/

or submit a further query at:

http://www.imutual.co.uk/queries

With most of our offers we have a 'claims' process whenever you have a missing transaction but, in common with other cashback sites, it's not practical to offer this for "free cashback" offers. :( As imutual is a 100% cashback site owned by its members, I hope you understand that it would be unfair on other members if we used their funds to pay out for 'untracked' no-spend transactions

This offer is limited to one per member so, as yours hasn't tracked this time, you'll be able to try again when the offer re-starts on 1 January.

Hope that helps. Feel free to re-open your query on imutual with any additional comments or questions :)

Rich
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 345.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 251K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 451K Spending & Discounts
  • 237.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 612.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 174.3K Life & Family
  • 251K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.