Free £30 for website registration

Options

Comments

3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Hi imutual,

Two family members in my house have taken part in this offer. I am just inquiring to see if this could be paid into the same paypal or would I have to set up another one for other other payment to be made.

Many Thanks :)
  • imutual_company_representative
    imutual_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    Options
    That should be OK.

We do have to keep an eye on such things, where we suspect one person is creating multiple accounts.:shocked: But for two people to use the same details for redemption is not unusual :cool2:

Rich
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
    3010 Posts: 5,420 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    That should be OK.

We do have to keep an eye on such things, where we suspect one person is creating multiple accounts.:shocked: But for two people to use the same details for redemption is not unusual :cool2:

Rich

Thanks. Very Quick answer. :)
  • DJBenson
    Options
    My transaction hasn't tracked :(

I completed the whole profile on MoneyVista (great site BTW!!) but no sign of the transaction. I've submitted a query via iMutual.
    Options
    Ok thanks. Just sent you a reply. Hope it's of some use :)
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • wiorika
    wiorika Posts: 380 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I received my 30 pounds in my pay pal account today!!!:rotfl::T
  • niftythrifty33
    Options
    Just thought I'd post here that I signed up for this a while ago then forgot about it. Went back in yesterday and its gone through, now paid to my Paypal account. Thank you to whoever shared this, a very easy £30
  • Chomeur
    Chomeur Posts: 2,132 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    In your case, it sounds like the transaction hasn't actually tracked (it should normally show as Pending within a day or so). Perhaps you could submit a query so I know which account you're referring to. I'll then try to advise accordingly :)

What does "tracking" actually mean, and why are so many people finding that their transaction hasn't "tracked"?
    Options
    By "tracking" we mean when the merchant initially sends us a report that you have completed the transaction. When you click through from the imutual site, your transaction gets tracked by means of a "cookie" stored by your web browser. If something happens that stops this "cookie" from being stored correctly (e.g. security settings on your computer) then it will stop your cashback being credited - because imutual doesn't get paid :(

This offer has tracked OK for a large number of people, but the rate of non-trackers does seem to have been higher than with other merchants. As the tracking is done by the merchant (and another third party) we rarely get to find out the reasons for tracking failures. But we will always do all we can to help imutual members get their cashback tracked
  • Addict8
    Addict8 Posts: 43 Forumite
    Options
    Just logged on and checked and mine had come through so just requested the cash, pretty easy £30 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure