Free £30 for website registration

Options

Comments

• redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,305 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    star65 wrote: »
    Mine was also due April but have just checked my account and my £30 has been awarded early! Thanks OP.

Also received mine today now waiting for it to arrive in bank account at beg. March.

Thanks op & iM.
  • imutual_company_representative
    imutual_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Missskint wrote: »
    but it doesn't mention the £30 and hasn't asked for any banking or postal information, how do you get the money?

Hi Missskint

You won't see any mention of the £30 on Money Vista; it gets paid by us (we're giving you our advertising commission that we receive from the merchant). It should appear on your imutual statement as "Pending" within a few hours, and will change to "Awarded" once we've been paid by MV. This typically takes around 60 days, sometimes sooner. ;)
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Sarah7
    Sarah7 Posts: 640 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Updated the first post as it seems the reward has now dropped to £10 cashback and 100 shares. Nevertheless, I'm sure those of you that joined moneyvista whilst the £31 cashback + 300 shares offer was advertised should still receive the higher amounts.
  • funnyguy
    funnyguy Posts: 2,561 Forumite
    Options
    Just claimed my vista £30 for paypal.Now that I know everything is kosher I will try the vista site and use this site for other promotions.
  • MoleyMan
    Options
    I sent the £30 to my bank on the 23rd of February but I checked the redemption part on my imutual account and says payment made on the 26th of February but I haven't got it yet? Just wondered how long it takes to reach the bank? thank-you :D
  • imutual_company_representative
    imutual_company_representative Posts: 90 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi MoleyMan :)

Each week we process payments that were requested up to 7am on Tuesday.

Payments processed in any given week should arrive in your account by the Friday (subject to Bank holidays) - see What is the schedule for receiving a bank payment by BACS?

In reality, it's two working days so if you see that we've processed a BACS payment on a Tuesday, you can normally expect to see it in your account on Thursday :j

Rich
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of imutual. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • MoleyMan
    Options
    Thank-you very much for the quick response!
  • Jenna_Appleseed
    Jenna_Appleseed Posts: 4,886 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper
    edited 1 March 2013 at 10:41PM
    Options
    eta: now says payment is pending & should arrive in my paypal account on the 28th.

Got the £30 in my account ok yesterday.:T
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
  • carolt2
    carolt2 Posts: 854 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just signed up to this offer today and it's already tracked.
    £30 and 300 shares + 100 shares for registering.

'Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle'
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    Bit miffed that everyone else has got their payment early, mine has been pending with an award date of 5th March since I registered so hopefully will go payable on Tuesday:)
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family