Kipling bags and purses offers (genuine items only please)

Options

Comments

• stressedaah30
    Options
    well i ordered from sarenza website in end so just have to wait and see now
    JAN WINS- pepsi tshirt,
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    well i ordered from sarenza website in end so just have to wait and see now

:) I bought several pairs of Birkenstocks from them this summer & was very happy with service - take a bit longer as arrive from France
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Snap-ant
    Options
    :j:j

Amazon from £31.49 Defeas in gorgeous colours - I bought the Magnolia Print one :D

51ZI94alcpL.jpg

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00YBI7NNE/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
    Our Family Motto ~

• Tufty199
    Options
    I am planning on a new Kipling purchase - I bought my last one from the outlet store at Bicester so I know it is genuine.

I am thinking of buying the Halia and have seen it on a website for £49.99 and the website looks very reputable but the official Kipling website shows the bag with a metal Kipling logo and metal keyring however on the cheaper website it has the round plastic logo and a monkey. These seem to obvious differences and so can't imagine a forger to make such basic errors - does anyone know if the bag originally came with the round logo and monkey and this is old stock?
    Also can I trust Amazon to be selling the real thing or are there fakes on there too?
    I would appreciate any advice - thanks!
  • Snap-ant
    Options
    Tufty199 wrote: »
    I am planning on a new Kipling purchase - I bought my last one from the outlet store at Bicester so I know it is genuine.

I am thinking of buying the Halia and have seen it on a website for £49.99 and the website looks very reputable but the official Kipling website shows the bag with a metal Kipling logo and metal keyring however on the cheaper website it has the round plastic logo and a monkey. These seem to obvious differences and so can't imagine a forger to make such basic errors - does anyone know if the bag originally came with the round logo and monkey and this is old stock?
    Also can I trust Amazon to be selling the real thing or are there fakes on there too?
    I would appreciate any advice - thanks!

No worry. It depends on what collection they are from, basics collection are furry monkeys
    others can be rubber or plastic

ta-k16619-c40.jpg

2Q==

Kipling-New-Halia-A4-Shoulder-Bag-Rose-Bloom.jpg

51yVluzLYuL._SY395_.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~

• Snap-ant
    Options
    :) and I'm certain you can get a Halia far cheaper than £49.99 unless it is a particular colour you are after
    Our Family Motto ~

• pattycake
    pattycake Posts: 1,578 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    edited 16 November 2016 at 2:37PM
    Options
    I have been seduced by the Amazon Black Friday sale. I have bought a New Money Wallet and a Syro in zebra print. Early Christmas present to me. Plus an Emoli in black as a gift. Total spend a little over £60! Very pleased with myself.

I shall have to resist going back for another look.
  • Tufty199
    Options
    Thanks Snap Ant.

Do you know if the Halia bag is the same as the New Halia bag?

( I desperately need compartments in my work bag! I can never find anything otherwise; spent the whole day without my reading glasses the other week, only to discover they were in my bag all along).
  • nwc389
    nwc389 Posts: 497 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    I am debating getting some luggage / weekend bag for short breaks , it would need to be able to be used as cabin luggage .
    Any recommendations either for hold-alls or pull along Kipling luggage.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback