Kipling bags and purses offers (genuine items only please)

Options

Comments

• Scaredy_Cat_3
    Options
    bellajack wrote: »
    Kipling sale on Vente Privee. Not sure there is anything I want. Can't see any info re p&p so maybe none?

I *almost* bought 4 bags - postage was £7.00.

I had a re-think and removed 2 of them so bought 2 bags - postage was £6.50.

Hope that helps! :)
  • consultant31
    consultant31 Posts: 4,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    bellajack wrote: »
    Kipling sale on Vente Privee. Not sure there is anything I want. Can't see any info re p&p so maybe none?

Oh my....I almost wish I hadn't seen this :o
    I've bought two cases which I really don't need (sorry Martin) but couldn't resist the print - or the price!
    My p&p was £7
    I let my mind wander and it never came back!
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :)

Some nice plain Kiplings on T K Maxx web site

http://www.tkmaxx.com/page/search?q=kipling
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Scaredy_Cat_3
    Scaredy_Cat_3 Posts: 2,812 Forumite
    Options
    Some nice ones there Snap - thanks :)

I really miss the days when Amazon used to have random bags at bargain prices. Haven't seen any really good prices for ages.
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    http://www.qvcuk.com/The-Poppy-Collection-Small-Creativity-Purse-by-Kipling.product.148042.html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-148042

Ordered 2 of these saw them last year but they had sold out.

Mum getting one for Christmas :) the other is mine ;)
  • Scaredy_Cat_3
    Options
    That looks nice Tweets :)

Did you see the TSV today? I didn't get an advance email about it :( but came across it while flicking through the channels :o

http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Divna-Medium-Double-Handled-Shoulder-Bag-with-Detachable-Strap.product.160106.html?sc=TSV&UDC=TSV&MSG=TSV_OTO_INSTOCK
  • tweets
    Options
    That looks nice Tweets :)

Did you see the TSV today? I didn't get an advance email about it :( but came across it while flicking through the channels :o

http://www.qvcuk.com/Kipling-Divna-Medium-Double-Handled-Shoulder-Bag-with-Detachable-Strap.product.160106.html?sc=TSV&UDC=TSV&MSG=TSV_OTO_INSTOCK

Yes I saw it but my card stayed in my purse was a tad expensive not :money:

I have a Latona hopefully arriving today from TK Maxx :D

Hope I like it as much as I do online.

Snap says its got a very long shoulder strap :T
  • Scaredy_Cat_3
    Scaredy_Cat_3 Posts: 2,812 Forumite
    edited 3 September 2016 at 9:54AM
    Options
    tweets wrote: »
    Yes I saw it but my card stayed in my purse was a tad expensive not :money:

I have a Latona hopefully arriving today from TK Maxx :D

Hope I like it as much as I do online.

Snap says its got a very long shoulder strap :T

Ooh lovely - I was tempted by the ones on TKMaxx too, but somehow resisted! Hope you like it when it arrives. :)

I was very weak regarding the TSV :o:o Started off saying no I don't need another bag and it's not much bigger (if at all) than the Zelta I'm currently using... but somehow as the day went on I got weaker and found myself ordering the blue one. :o

Not helped by the fact that the Purity that had previously been out of stock suddenly came back in - I've had my eye on the pink cheetah print for a while but resisted as some photos make it look more red than pink. Anyway it's out of stock in this colour again now so I guess it's just one that was returned... worth a gamble to see the colour in the flesh. Very expensive day though (this is my therapy - I'm confessing here instead of telling my husband!!!) :rotfl:

Plus my Vente Privee order arrived last week but I've been too busy to open it yet! :eek:

Please let us know what the Latona is like, that's another one I've been considering as maybe a work bag.
  • tweets
    Options
    Ooh lovely - I was tempted by the ones on TKMaxx too, but somehow resisted! Hope you like it when it arrives. :)

I was very weak regarding the TSV :o:o Started off saying no I don't need another bag and it's not much bigger (if at all) than the Zelta I'm currently using... but somehow as the day went on I got weaker and found myself ordering the blue one. :o

Not helped by the fact that the Purity that had previously been out of stock suddenly came back in - I've had my eye on the pink cheetah print for a while but resisted as some photos make it look more red than pink. Anyway it's out of stock in this colour again now so I guess it's just one that was returned... worth a gamble to see the colour in the flesh. Very expensive day though (this is my therapy - I'm confessing here instead of telling my husband!!!) :rotfl:

Plus my Vente Privee order arrived last week but I've been too busy to open it yet! :eek:

Please let us know what the Latona is like, that's another one I've been considering as maybe a work bag.

The Latona arrived and first impressions I like it. Colour is chilli red a lovely vibrant red. Will be having its first outing tomorrow when I go to mums. It should make a good work bag that's what I want mine for. It easily fits our Poppy's (my dog) coat in and plenty more room for other stuff. Her coat wont be going to work with me unless I forget to take it out lol. Back in work Tuesday after long hols :(

Will update again next week ;) If another Kipling fan sees post and got the Latona they may post with their views.

Hope you like your bag when it arrives and hubby doesn't find out lol.

I am lucky just me and my Poppy so no one moans at me ;):D
  • MikeFivve
    Options
    Just tried to buy with this offer but it's out of stock :(
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills