Kipling bags and purses offers (genuine items only please)

Options

Comments

• redrose1414
    redrose1414 Posts: 451 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello,
    Anyone got a tried and tested way to wash a grubby alvar and a yelina b purse? They are both used every day so are in need of a good wash but I don't want to ruin then.
    Thanking you
    RISEABOVEHATE
    NeverGiveUp
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hello,
    Anyone got a tried and tested way to wash a grubby alvar and a yelina b purse? They are both used every day so are in need of a good wash but I don't want to ruin then.
    Thanking you

:) Wash in the machine but only on a 30 wash, NOT 40 as it wrinkles the fabric :)
    take Monkey off as their name will wash away
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• redrose1414
    redrose1414 Posts: 451 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks snap-ant, I've added to my list of things to do at the weekend:)
    RISEABOVEHATE
    NeverGiveUp
  • SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Hi
    I heard that the Defea has 2 different lengths in the grab handles, is that right. I am currently using my daughter turquoise Defea but the shoulder straps are quite small, how can I tell which colours have the longer handles?
    Thanks x
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    SIRENS wrote: »
    Hi
    I heard that the Defea has 2 different lengths in the grab handles, is that right. I am currently using my daughter turquoise Defea but the shoulder straps are quite small, how can I tell which colours have the longer handles?
    Thanks x

:) I've only ever had the longer handles one once & that was on one I purchased from the USA.

I own a lot of Defeas & all short handles
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• SIRENS
    SIRENS Posts: 1,233 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Snap-ant wrote: »
    :) I've only ever had the longer handles one once & that was on one I purchased from the USA.

I own a lot of Defeas & all short handles

I knew you'd know Snap ;)

Thanks so much, think I'm still going to get one, I'm more a cross body girl like the Gabbie but I could use a bit extra room in summer for water bottles etc, now to decide on colour.......:rotfl:
    'You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose' - Dr Suess

OS
  • bellajack
    bellajack Posts: 332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Quite a few in TKMaxx yesterday: Latona in different colours; New Raisin in an orange and a brown and cream animal print, Fairfax and I think a Diane? Ranging from £27 to £35.
  • laughingcow81
    Options
    Does anyone here have a Kipling baby changing bag, either a Camama or the large backpack? I am thinking about purchasing one or the other and I can't decide between them!
  • RainbowDrops
    RainbowDrops Posts: 4,674 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does anyone here have a Kipling baby changing bag, either a Camama or the large backpack? I am thinking about purchasing one or the other and I can't decide between them!

I have one that I got from ebay. I think it's the "New Baby" style, I got it second hand.
    It's in great condition, and is nice & roomy.
    It being soft is good too, as it's flexible, so handy for stuffing under the pram.
    I had a rigid Cath Kidston one that was hard to pull out or push in to the basket, plus it was poorly made, and started to break!
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Options
    Been Kipling lurking and found these :)
    http://www.kipling.com/uk-en/handbags/type/all-bags/hip-hurray-5-cd4fea-k4842534z00-999.html

Anyone got one please ?
    If yes what do you think?

Also anyone know what the folded size is please ?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback