PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

moneysaving old style badge?

Options

Comments

• nickinoo
    nickinoo Posts: 617 Forumite
    Options
    What a funny thread, I remember being drunk & cursing wearing a body-how I wish I could wear one now! LOL at MATH in his body, didn't even know they did them for men nevermind seen one.
  • moggins
    moggins Posts: 5,190 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    The shed is up! Amidst lots of cursing at me for buying a metal shed that came in a million and one pieces and being one screw short when it came to the doors.

If it wasn't for a lovely piece of brisket and the slow cooker it would have been a takeaway tonight so money saved there :D

The kids are bathed, the dishwasher is loaded, I only have to iron the uniforms and make the sandwiches and then I can collapse.

Then it's on to tomorrow - removing all the junk and tools from the lean to conservatory and into the shed.

A woman's work is never done :(
    Organised people are just too lazy to look for things

F U Fund currently at £250
  • catznine
    catznine Posts: 3,192 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    :D:D:D:D:D

Thank you so much! I haven't laughed like that for ages!
    Our days are happier when we give people a bit of our heart rather than a piece of our mind.

Jan grocery challenge £35.77/£120
  • Bargain_Rzl
    Bargain_Rzl Posts: 6,254 Forumite
    Options
    As it's confession time ... who wore nice brightly coloured shell suits with their body? :o

I had 2 - a purple and bright orange one and a lilac and mint green one :o
    Mine was shocking pink - and the fact that I was only about 11 at the time is NO excuse.

Wore it with a black and white check body with pink flowers on it. In my opinion being 11 was about the only justification for wearing one - as I'm quite long-bodied to begin with, I could only wear one when I had nothing in the chest area so the garment stretched far enough, rather than threatening to cut me in half up the middle like a cheese wire :eek:
    :)Operation Get in Shape :)
    MURPHY'S NO MORE PIES CLUB MEMBER #124
  • swampytiggaa
    Options
    am loving the randomness of this thread! so will be manufacturing my own badge from a white vinegar bottle lid :D

so if any of you are brummies and come into the sheldon branch of tesco at weekends you will have to have a look out for me ;)
    :rotfl:five children? I must be mad........ :rotfl:
    aug grocery spend - £166.45
  • Queenie
    Queenie Posts: 8,793 Forumite
    Options
    am loving the randomness of this thread! so will be manufacturing my own badge from a white vinegar bottle lid :D

so if any of you are brummies and come into the sheldon branch of tesco at weekends you will have to have a look out for me ;)

I'm just wearing the safety pin on my lapel ... I'm too tight to add the lid.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PMS Pot: £57.53 Pigsback Pot: £23.00
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • moggins
    moggins Posts: 5,190 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I'll be wearing the safety pin too, with my creative skills the lid would fall off within 20 seconds :D
    Organised people are just too lazy to look for things

F U Fund currently at £250
  • Queenie
    Queenie Posts: 8,793 Forumite
    Options
    Ok Moggins ... (and anyone else) ... here's a challenge; pin on your safety pin (I'm using a quilting safety pin - a smallish one) and we'll see who's the first one to be "recognised" as an MSE'er :D

On your marks ... get set .... PIN!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    PMS Pot: £57.53 Pigsback Pot: £23.00
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Ticklemouse
    Ticklemouse Posts: 5,030 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    You're on, Queenie. That's if I can find a safety pin......
  • swampytiggaa
    Options
    ok then - am up for that! altho it is gonna be pretty obvious cos the only safety pins i have are nappy pins ;) will nick something more subtle from my mums next time i visit her!
    :rotfl:five children? I must be mad........ :rotfl:
    aug grocery spend - £166.45
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family