PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

moneysaving old style badge?

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• squeaky
    squeaky Posts: 14,129 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am saying nothing. Zip. Nada.
    Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
    Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.
    DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50
  • cornishchick
    Options
    :rotfl::rotfl: I wish I had read this thread before I got married last month.

Big wedding dress, and body, with stockings attached, and the only loo is the portable types, so there I am, hiking my dress us, trying to hold that out of the blue water in the loo, undo the poppers on the body, forgetting that the stockings stop them gusset moving as much as they should, , then trying to hold the dress and gussets out of the blue water,
    :o ummmm :o sort the paperwork,.... then try to reverse the process,,, I gave up in the end, figuring with such a long dress on no one would know it was undone..:o

anyways...I have recommended MSE to peeps in the supermarket around the YS shelves. but now will look out for peeps wearing pins :)
    today's mood is brought to you by coffee, lack of sleep and idiots.

Living on my memories, making new ones.
    declutter 104/2020

November GC £96.09/£100.
    December GC £00.00/£100
  • bupster
    bupster Posts: 259 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Grocery challenge September 2022: £230.04/£200
    Grocery challenge October 2022: 0/£200

2012 numbers:
    Grocery challenge - April £65.28/£80