Scarves, jewellery and accessories from 64p - Yours Clothing

Options
167891012»

Comments

• Spookywoman
    Options
    My parcel arrived and Im really happy with the order. surprised at the quality and very happy. this firm has doen itself a favour as I will probably order again and be a regular customer . Great post OP many thanks:T
    2012 wins - bouquet flowers and - Krisprolls £5000 Holiday to Sweden.
  • Middlestitch
    Options
    Fleabite wrote: »
    Hi

However, out of the 2 pairs of earrings I ordered, one pair was okay, but the other pair was FAR bigger than the picture (no model picture to get an idea of the size - now I know why)! They were something like Bet Lynch would wear! As they are pierced earrings I can't send them back either. Which leads me on to my final gripe. As a new customer I thought I qualified for free returns, but there wasn't anything in my parcel to be able to do this.

:T
    FB

Give them a call and give them a chance to put things right. If you explain the earrings haven't even been off the card and tell them why, they may accept them as a return (even if they then just junk them, which they may well) - and they will certainly send you a free returns label if one wasn't included in the paper work which came with your order.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure