Scarves, jewellery and accessories from 64p - Yours Clothing

Options

Comments

• Middlestitch
    Options
    ....my scarves were fine,just a few I wasn't keen on & they did smell funny too.

It's a shame some aren't in gift condition.

Pop the scarves in large plastic bag, put a couple of squirts of cologne or toilet water into the bag and seal it for an hour or so. Should do the trick!
  • IHateDida
    IHateDida Posts: 1,670 Forumite
    Options
    Mine arrived today and I have no complaints - my scarves were fab - for 80p each! No plucks or anything!

The 64p ring will be going to my local charity shop though - its a little bit on the large size!:p

It does whiff a bit - but I guess its because its been stored in a warehouse for so long - tumble dryer sheets between items soon eases out the smells if you ar giving as gifts.

Hope everyone elses were ok.
  • Purplebutterfly_2
    Options
    Sorry for the late thanks OP.

My order arrived tonight, a couple of items not in the sale and 4 scarves.

I am so pleased with everything.:)

One of the scarves was so much thicker than I thought it would be.

I originally had 7/8 scarves in my basket, but cut it down to 4, I wish I had ordered the others now!

Thanks again.:)
  • bezzzzza
    Options
    My order (scarf, 4 x t-shirts & 2 x rings) was delivered this morning by a lovely smiley delivery guy - smiles are contagious, aren't they? U just have 2 smile back then when I came back in cos I was smiliing every1 else is 2 LOL Anyway, I digress ....

For £4.75 I am ecstatic with all I got - the scarf goes lovely with a knitted dress I got from Tesco in the sale, the tshirts are really good quality (go great with reduced jeans from Store 21) and the rings are lovely n girly - I will enjoy wearing these over Xmas 4 a bit of cheap glitz! All-in-all Im going 2 be having the cheapest Xmas ever but u wouldn't know it will all the bargain pressies, clothing n christmassy stuff I've accumulated over last few months using Grabbits and HotUKDeals - love u all! <3 xx
    :j Be Good, Be Happy, Be Very Lucky :j
    :smileyhea Love & Luckiness 4 All :smileyhea
  • Chocmonster7
    Options
    Got my re-delivered parcel today and am very happy with all the items I bought, that's some more added to both my Mum's & Sis in Law's present piles! :)
  • truly1
    truly1 Posts: 514 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I received 2 scarves today; both lovely and in perrfect condition. An absolute bagain for £1.44.
    1373/10000
  • mb3006
    mb3006 Posts: 342 Forumite
    Options
    Like truly1 - I ordered 2 scarves and they both arrived, separately wrapped inside the bag they came in, in perfect condition. I am delighted with them..and even more so because they cost a grand total of £1.44! Thanks again OP
  • Fleabite
    Options
    Hi
    Finally, got my delivery today. Courier delivered to completely wrong address and put parcel in their shed. Owner was away until today, but luckily she passed the parcel (!) on to me. However, I can't blame Yours Clothing for the courier's mistake.

Top was very nice, although I ordered a size 16, the labelling on it was 14-16 so would have perhaps gone for the next size up if I had known.

However, out of the 2 pairs of earrings I ordered, one pair was okay, but the other pair was FAR bigger than the picture (no model picture to get an idea of the size - now I know why)! They were something like Bet Lynch would wear! As they are pierced earrings I can't send them back either. Which leads me on to my final gripe. As a new customer I thought I qualified for free returns, but there wasn't anything in my parcel to be able to do this.

So, all in all, I have mixed feelings about Yours Clothing. However, I do thank the OP for the post I love to try out new bargains! :T
    FB
  • Danni-R
    Danni-R Posts: 641 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I ordered some pink scarfs for the girls in my family/ friend group. I cant tell if they're damaged or not but they have what looks like chequered holes in them? Just mine or anyone else? the black one I got is perfect.
    [STRIKE]£2200[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£1950[/STRIKE][STRIKE]£1850[/STRIKE] £1600 on my credit card
    £1200 of £6000 Savings
  • metoyoubear
    metoyoubear Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    Options
    Fleabite wrote: »
    Hi
    Finally, got my delivery today. Courier delivered to completely wrong address and put parcel in their shed. Owner was away until today, but luckily she passed the parcel (!) on to me. However, I can't blame Yours Clothing for the courier's mistake.

Top was very nice, although I ordered a size 16, the labelling on it was 14-16 so would have perhaps gone for the next size up if I had known.

However, out of the 2 pairs of earrings I ordered, one pair was okay, but the other pair was FAR bigger than the picture (no model picture to get an idea of the size - now I know why)! They were something like Bet Lynch would wear! As they are pierced earrings I can't send them back either. Which leads me on to my final gripe. As a new customer I thought I qualified for free returns, but there wasn't anything in my parcel to be able to do this.

So, all in all, I have mixed feelings about Yours Clothing. However, I do thank the OP for the post I love to try out new bargains! :T
    FB

I didn't get a returns label in mine either,I emailed them & they replied really quickly and said they would send one in the post,it arrived yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure