We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Faulty Blackberry 9900 please advice
Comments
-
by the way I am entitled to a replacement under SOGA, it clearly states that I can ask for a repair or replacement.
Its the word OR that is taken into account.0 -
Why is there a likelihood that the phone will come back scratched? You can't make up the law and then complain because others' don't agree with your flawed interpretation.0
-
Is there a problem with you understanding what is written ???by the way I am entitled to a replacement under SOGA, it clearly states that I can ask for a repair or replacement.
Its the word OR that is taken into account.
You are entitled to a repair or a replacement at the suppliers discretionIt's not just about the money0 -
I agree with others that your interpretation of the law is wrong OP.
At the same time if you wish you could consider small claims court and leave the decision to a judge.
To be honest chance of provider defending matter is small0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards