Littlefred's bid for mortgage freedom!

Options

Comments

• lilyp
    lilyp Posts: 270 Forumite
    Options
    tattycath wrote: »
    Really! I was always really good at spelling but must confess I would have put eek out too :o maybe I wasn't so good at spelling as I thought! :rotfl:

I am genuinly surprised it is not Eek. You learn something new every day :T
  • littlefred169
    Options
    :eek:eek:eek: it is then :D

well I managed to get the cake but I still need to polish my cadet shoes for tonight but I'll have to do that when I get there as I couldn't carry the cake and my shoes into work.

Money is still tight and payday seems forever away :(
    Original MF Date = July 2034
    Current MF Date = July 2025
    Target = April 2025
  • tattycath
    tattycath Posts: 7,175 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :eek:eek:eek: it is then :D

well I managed to get the cake but I still need to polish my cadet shoes for tonight but I'll have to do that when I get there as I couldn't carry the cake and my shoes into work.

Yes, I can relate to payday seeming to be a long way off...and I only got paid last week :eek::rotfl: I have paid bills and made overpayments on mortgage/savings etc... fortunately I am due some money on wednesday from maintenance/paypal-hopefully. Then I can pay more bills and save more hopefully. :D
    Must make more sales on ebay-still got loads of stuff to sell. :)
    GE 36 *MFD may 2043
    MFIT-T5 #60 £136,850.30
    Mortgage overpayments 2019 - £285.96
    2020 Jan-£40-feb-£18.28.march-£25
    Christmas savings card 2020 £20/£100
    Emergency savings £100/£500
    12/3/17 175lb - 06/11/2019 152lb
  • gallygirl
    gallygirl Posts: 17,228 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    Best :eek: eek :eek: out what you've got then :D
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort
    :) Mortgage Balance = £0 :)
    "Do what others won't early in life so you can do what others can't later in life"
  • littlefred169
    Options
    My cadets were asking me if I was going with them this weekend and looked really dissapointed when I said no leaving one member of staff feeling very guilty
    Target = April 2025
  • littlefred169
    Options
    Phew well that's 2 more assessments done at uni. The group presentation went well and I'm not sure about my exam as I ran out of time! Ah well I'll know next week either way.

Just to added to my stress levels someone pulled out in front of me the day before so now my car needs a new wing and bumper :mad: I must give my insurance company a big thumbs up as within an hour of me reporting it they had phoned back saying the other party has claimed liability and that the garage they want me to take my car to would ring me withing 2 hours and they did :j
    Target = April 2025
  • taxi73
    taxi73 Posts: 20,815 Forumite
    Options
    sorry about the prang hopefully it'll be fixed soon
  • newgirly
    newgirly Posts: 8,952 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Hi , glad you will get the car sorted with no problems, there are so many dishonest people out there, it seems to be the "norm" to not admit liability when its your fault these days. Have a good Easter weekend.
    2022 MFW 67 - 33 month challenge to clear mortgage, currently month 19 🙂MFI3 No.12
  • littlefred169
    Options
    Thanks taxi and I was in shock new girly that it all happened so quickly.

Have done some money shuffles now I've been paid and I've finished my boiler fan fund and have managed to send an overpayment to the mortgage as well but the bank is closed so
    I'll have to ring them on Tuesday as otherwise they'll take it off my regular payment
    Target = April 2025
  • littlefred169
    Options
    Well the car needs a new wong and they can fix the bumper and they're doing it next week. It's just the faff of getting the car there and picking it up whilst also getting to work.
    Target = April 2025
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills