The Compers Inn Part 39

Options

Comments

• missy7
    missy7 Posts: 119 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I don;t know where can I put my question so I'll ask here:

I have question about facebook comp. My facebook "name" is not my real name.. but in facebook competitions (app, when we need to put name, I put my real name) Is it not a problem, when I'll win something and it will be other facebook name and other name in competition app. ?
  • Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options
    B.Sue I bet you are getting excited now about Finlay, are you going to use a crate to train him, I know it sounds bad but I used one for my Yorkie. 1.she loved it and 2. I had her trained in no time. It gives him somewhere to feel secure and gives you a bit of a rest and is good when you have lots of visitors. Still everyone has there own methods.

We have a cage that we used when Cooper had his ops Sylvia, it's very big though and means we wouldn't be able to have a tree up as there wouldn't be anywhere to put it. Mind you would a puppy and a tree be a good mix? :) We'll have to see how it goes. We've had puppies in the past but that was so long ago, I really can't remember what we did :o

Sorry Missy, I'm not sure what the answer is to your question. I have seen winners announced where their FB name is obviously not real, so I can't see that it would be a problem.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • sheils6
    sheils6 Posts: 15,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Just saw this pic on FB of the smallest cat in the world and thought of all you cat lovers. he is 2 years old!

20417_313843935396316_1607401597_n.jpg
    Mar Wins :- £2 GfK Media

Best Win of 2019 - Forest Holiday :)
  • lomaxsylvia
    lomaxsylvia Posts: 5,883 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi Sheils, I would strongly suggest you get the crate out, he is a puppy after all and they get into all sorts of mishcief and don't think a puppy and Christmas tree will mix too well. He could pull it over, or eat all the chocs or ornaments but as you say you will have to play it by ear and see what happens. Good luck with that....
    BIG THANKS TO ALL WHO POST THE COMPETITIONS
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,842 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    sheils6 wrote: »
    Just saw this pic on FB of the smallest cat in the world and thought of all you cat lovers. he is 2 years old!

20417_313843935396316_1607401597_n.jpg

awwww he's gorgeous sheils :j
    thanks for posting pic :A:j:j
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,842 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Firefly - RU OK, you need to be careful rushing around in this weather, ibuprofen jell is good or that cold spray you can get, I am probably talking rubbish as you would have to go out to get it. I love Viennese thanks.

i know sylv :o am always dashing about to much & should learn my lesson :o no, you're not talking rubbish :A asked manageress to get me some :A thanks xx
    hope the washing machine comes soon for you xx
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• Barnabysue
    Barnabysue Posts: 9,058 Forumite
    Options
    Just had a letter from Take A Break :D

They do make me laugh, it said I had won a Digital Camera, then said that they realise that I might not want that so they were going to send me a £50 Argos voucher instead. I'm really pleased, but I wonder why they do that? They did the same to my DD when she won with them a while ago.
    Luck is believing you’re lucky – Tennessee Williams

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night – Anonymous
  • CupcakeLisa
    Options
    I have just had a missed call from PSP publishing (I think they are No1 Magazine) and when I called back they said they cant help me and to wait on another call :(

They had a comp end of last month with really nice necklace I hope its that and I hope they call back
    Best Wins - New York Trip, going Nov 2014: £350 House of Frazer Vouchers: £70 Handbag: Nitro Circus Live Tickets
  • CupcakeLisa
    Options
    missy7 wrote: »
    Hi, I don;t know where can I put my question so I'll ask here:

I have question about facebook comp. My facebook "name" is not my real name.. but in facebook competitions (app, when we need to put name, I put my real name) Is it not a problem, when I'll win something and it will be other facebook name and other name in competition app. ?

I would change your fb name to your real name - you can have your account shut down for not using your name
    Best Wins - New York Trip, going Nov 2014: £350 House of Frazer Vouchers: £70 Handbag: Nitro Circus Live Tickets
  • StokieBecks
    StokieBecks Posts: 4,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Right my comping friends... Opinions please on what you would do...

I had an email about my ISME dress. The lovely PR has sent an email and her wording is choose any dress from the ****, ******, ****** or ****** range and email her choice and size.

So bearing in mind the original email says I have won an ISME dress worth £45. Do I tell my um she can choose any from the range and hope she honours her email where it says any or should I be sticking to the £45 :rotfl:
    £2 Savers Club for 2022 #12
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport