1p and 2p supermarket bargains

Options

Comments

• zippy1973
    zippy1973 Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Picked up a few bars of Toblerone on way home from work, still going through at 1p. Thanks OP
  • Lara
    Lara Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    zippy1973 wrote: »
    Picked up a few bars of Toblerone on way home from work, still going through at 1p. Thanks OP

Do you have the bar code please? Thanks.
  • sheffmum_2
    sheffmum_2 Posts: 116 Forumite
    Options
    Got lots of the jacobs at abbey**le rd She**ield ,only took 2 .
    Also got the last 2 tiny linht bears at ches***ield y'day -1p, , mixed with tiny bunnies so they are still out there ! Ds ate them both before we left the carpark but managed to get 78 as last 2 numbers of barcode ,HTH.
  • zippy1973
    zippy1973 Posts: 297 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Lara wrote: »
    Do you have the bar code please? Thanks.

Sure. Its 7622300107734. Have a good look as the Fruit & Nut one was not next to the Normal one in my store. It was the next shelf along and was not long way on the shelf, was just the ends showing, I just noticed it as I was away to leave!
  • janey00
    janey00 Posts: 31 Forumite
    Options
    I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place but today fruit and nut 400g toblerones were scanning in Tesco at 1p each!

Thank you OP managed to get a few today! :rotfl:
  • bcw123
    bcw123 Posts: 980 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks No biscuits in Crawley or Gatwick but managed to get a few Tobs. i.e s in l works in crawley store kept them hidden until I arrived
  • ChrisCar_2
    ChrisCar_2 Posts: 527 Forumite
    Options
    The fruit & nut were in a clearance section on the end of an aisle in Bishop Auckland. The sticker on the shelve said £4
    They didn't go through at that.
  • rose28454
    rose28454 Posts: 4,950 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Options
    ChrisCar wrote: »
    The fruit & nut were in a clearance section on the end of an aisle in Bishop Auckland. The sticker on the shelve said £4
    They didn't go through at that.

My daughters friend is a supervisor in a large t nearby. i managed to get 3 of the crackers this evening. she came around this evening and i spoke to her about the Toblerone. She said she found a whole crate full in the back a couple of weeks ago and it was told that management had not yet decided what to do with them. She is going to check on them for me tommorow.
  • ITonyI
    ITonyI Posts: 80 Forumite
    Options
    Had a look in the large Tesco in Beccles last night and had no luck finding Toblerone or crackers there unfortunately. Nice find though OP and best of luck to everyone else still looking!
  • savannah67
    savannah67 Posts: 132 Forumite
    Options
    New 1p items in tosco, thorntons cheeky devils bc 5423 and chocolate swirl strawberry lolly bc 3978 hth
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure