Tesco Christmas Delivery Slots

Options

Comments

• YellowVurt
    Options
    Just got mine booked for 8am Saturday 22nd.

Goes up to the 23rd for me.

No email notice, just been checking daily... Last year was the same, the email came about 5pm and I'd booked it up mid morning.

James.
  • loudmouth
    Options
    k_moor25 wrote: »
    Hi I have just booked mine as im on delivery saver. Make sure you stay up till Midnight when the slots open as they book up very quick I remember last year they booked up so quick just after midnight
    Oh I know!! I did that last year and my OH saying how mad I was as the shops shut for only one day and I thought yeah right !! It is ok for him sat at the Christmas dinner table with everything just magicaly placed in front of him by the Christmas fairy ( the same fairy that picks up his dirty socks etc!!!):rotfl:
  • ailuro2
    ailuro2 Posts: 7,535 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    23rd booked.

Thanks for the heads up :-)
    Member of the first Mortgage Free in 3 challenge, no.19
    Balance 19th April '07 = minus £27,640
    Balance 1st November '09 = mortgage paid off with £1903 left over. Title deeds are now ours.
  • jbrockwell5081
    Options
    Thanks for this; no email, but just booked mine in for 23rd. However if they turn up with "oh we didn't have any of that" then I won't be best pleased.
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thanks for this; no email, but just booked mine in for 23rd. However if they turn up with "oh we didn't have any of that" then I won't be best pleased.

Think you can guarantee there will be loads of substitutions on that Sunday, especially from our local store. :)

That is Bradford.;)
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • k_moor25
    k_moor25 Posts: 279 Forumite
    Options
    I have just received my email

As an exclusive benefit of being a Delivery Saver customer we're offering you priority access to our Christmas delivery slots, which have now been released.

As a Delivery Saver customer you can book one slot between 20th and 24th December*** on your subscription and pay no delivery charge*. Don't forget, once you've booked your Christmas slot you can continue to shop as normal up to and including 19th December without affecting your Christmas order.

The slots fill up fast so book yours today!

AND 500 EXTRA POINTS :)
  • whenIretire
    whenIretire Posts: 75 Forumite
    edited 26 November 2012 at 5:17PM
    Options
    :j Just got my email and delivery slot booked for the 23rd. It's only just come through and already a couple of the slots are already fully booked for the 23rd.

ETA The email says as above that one slot can be booked between the 20th and 24th although I've just noticed that the 24th doesn't appear as an option - it only goes up to 23rd. Wonder if deliveries on the 24th are a regional thing?
  • anniemf2508
    anniemf2508 Posts: 1,848 Forumite
    Options
    just booked mine for the 23rd :)
  • k_moor25
    k_moor25 Posts: 279 Forumite
    Options
    There are only delivers in London on christmas Eve
  • whenIretire
    Options
    k_moor25 wrote: »
    There are only delivers in London on christmas Eve

Ah right, just spotted in the small print of the email that it is selected stores only on the 24th.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure