Comments

• BOBS
    BOBS Posts: 2,871 Forumite
    Options
    Just checked here too - still not available for me either
    [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][/FONT]
  • YellowVurt
    Options
    As I understand it, in previous years the priority has always gone to the most committed customers, i.e. the ones who have ordered with them every single week, so from that perspective things haven't changed much. (I've never been one of them btw, I'm quite new to Tesco).

It's up to you if you want to vary your shopping location but I think it's reasonable that they find ways of rewarding loyalty. Obviously this year you have to be loyal AND signed up to the scheme, but if you are one of the customers who've previously benefited from priority at Christmas, Delivery Saver is going to save you money so I guess it will mostly be the same customers.

I've shopped with Tesco every week this year and also been delivery saver member from the start. Also had priority slot access last year.

No access to Xmas slots for me yet either. I think Tesco just haven't got their act together yet.

James.
  • Edwardia
    Edwardia Posts: 9,170 Forumite
    Options
    With Ocado it's even worse, you have to pay up to 9.99 for one delivery only, even as a delivery pass holder. I looked earlier this week and couldn't get a slot later than 21st. Plus the min order shot up from £40 to £90 ! So my last minute Christmas Eve delivery for fresh stuff went to Abel & Cole - min order £10 flat delivery fee 99p amd yes I complained to Ocado.

I do think Tesco are leaving it late to allow people to do Christmas orders, it might be a bit of a scrum to even get on the website and what happens if it crashes ?
  • k_moor25
    k_moor25 Posts: 279 Forumite
    Options
    I rang tesco up about it and it will be any day now
  • no1catman
    no1catman Posts: 2,972 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    But Christmas Eve won't be one of the options!
    I used to work for Tesco - now retired - speciality Clubcard
  • shoei
    shoei Posts: 116 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    anyone have access yet?
  • mummyroysof3
    Options
    no not yet..i check every morning and again during day as last year i had booked it a couple of hours before i even got the email
    Have a Bsc Hons open degree from the Open University 2015 :j:D:eek::T
  • kezf
    kezf Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited 26 November 2012 at 9:29AM
    Options
    I just posted on tesco Facebook page and got a reply to say that would be able to see them next week! As far as I can figure out, that's 3 weeks before same as normal :( I have asked for the customer rep to clarify that this is for priority slots for delivery saver plan customers, hope the answer is different! Anyone any access yet?

Update: now say they MAY be available by end of week for those within the saver plan!
  • Storck
    Storck Posts: 1,890 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    no1catman wrote: »
    But Christmas Eve won't be one of the options!

Nope they do not deliver Christmas Eve except for some parts of London.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
  • k_moor25
    Options
    I check every morning aswell and still no sign of the Priority slots, its getting a bit last Minute now. Im hoping to get 21st December and that date comes out on Saturday to all customers
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure