Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• frogthedog
    frogthedog Posts: 1,347 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I have also received a cheque today for the Liquitabs after previously claiming a refund for Daz Gel.

I bought a pack of 30 from Asda
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I've done a Finn Crisp one before, might have been last year which was also Coinks - what does everyone think, is this separate brand new TMF?
    I seem to think it might have been only one sticker before.

Just received an email from Finn Crisp.

Enter promotional codes from 2 "stickered" packs of Finn crisps Originals 200g and claim £2.50 cashback. You need to sign up to Coinks to input the codes.

https://www.coinks.com/finncrisp/

The small print

1. You can only claim one £2.50 cashback payment per household.
    2. You must be 18+ with a UK bank account to participate in this promotion.
    3. You must purchase 2 promotional packs of FINN CRISP crispbreads and enter the codes printed inside the promotional stickers.
    4. To claim £2.50 cashback, you will to need submit your bank details via our secure page. Your details will be stored securely and will not be shared.
    5. Payment will be made electronically directly into your bank account.
    6. Please take care when entering your bank details. Incorrect details may result in you not receiving your £2.50 cashback payment.
    7. Please allow up to 28 days to your receive your £2.50 cashback payment.
    8. Registration to the Coinks® network required, including acceptance of Coinks® legal policies. See full Coinks® terms and conditions here.
    9. Promotion ends 31/10/14.
    10. The Promoter is: FINN CRISP, VAASAN Group, 
PO Box 250
, FIN-02631 ESPOO
    11. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment resulting from taking up this reward.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    I'm claiming for Daz liquitabs and liquid in the same 30 days, as I was late catching on to the liquid offer. I'm hoping that's not going to be a problem. Just thinking if you had already claimed for the liquid ages ago, it might not be as obvious that you're claiming again for the liquitabs, unless you're doing what I'm doing.

I've sent the liquitabs claim off and am trying to wait as long as possible until I send the liquid off, but still within 30 days of purchase. I will let you know how I get on.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    shione wrote: »
    Is this for the `Daz` liquitabs and if so, which size did you purchase.
    TIA

Yes, sorry, it's Daz and I also went for the 30 pack from Asda.
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    I've done a Finn Crisp one before, might have been last year which was also Coinks - what does everyone think, is this separate brand new TMF?
    I seem to think it might have been only one sticker before.

Yes, I agree it's a new promotion with only one sticker required last time.

They go very well with the Lotus spread I find :D
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    Yes, I agree it's a new promotion with only one sticker required last time.

They go very well with the Lotus spread I find :D
    I agree, it's a different promotion. I got the email too - I'm guessing they got the addresses from the previous promotion.

Will defnitely do this one as I love the crispbreads - not sure about the Lotus spread combo though! :eek::rotfl:
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    That's a funny one - you have to email them the pic of the product! And the refund is on a giftcard - that's different! Still, good deal for those with toddlers :T
  • janem2
    janem2 Posts: 182 Forumite
    Options
    They spelt my name wrong on the chq and did not include the postage (which they say they will in the t&cs)

Everyone should check their refund....

J
  • some_time_soon
    Options
    janem2 wrote: »
    They spelt my name wrong on the chq and did not include the postage (which they say they will in the t&cs)

Everyone should check their refund....

J

I received a cheq last week it did include postage, but they had changed my first name!!. I only got to bank the cheq this week so I will have to wait and see!!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback