Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• Claire_Alex
    Claire_Alex Posts: 336 Forumite
    Options
    Got venus sugarberry today at tesco and only recieved PP voucher for just over £2, so prices must have changed.

How much did you pay for the razor? I looked for it today in Tesco and saw it had been reduced to £5
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    of course its relevant to the thread and no need to justify your posting...I'm sorry you took my comment in the more critical way of a complaint rather than the pure jest in which I had intended it....

I know! I thought you were saying it lightheartedly but thought I'd hedge my bets in case you weren't!:)
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    How much did you pay for the razor? I looked for it today in Tesco and saw it had been reduced to £5

Mysupermarket now says Tesco have reduced it to £5.50.

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/Shopping/FindProducts.aspx?Query=venus%20sugarberry

£6 at Sainsburys so potential for Brand Match? Don't know much about that.
  • GRETCHENER
    GRETCHENER Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    Pantene shampoo and conditioner

mlkjm

yes i checked up and they are the same as page 1 - must have been on holiday as i totally missed this offer - slip up - not like me at all - thanks anyway
  • GRETCHENER
    GRETCHENER Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    Persil new capsules

thanks to all who replied - i will have to be more patient and wait till they come in locally - rochdale must be behind everyone else

thanks for your information though
  • Crazyangel
    Crazyangel Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Annoyingly the Liberte yoghurts have turned up at my local Asda with the promo flash, however are no longer 2 for £3 - they are down to £1 per pack. :(
    I hope this helps anyone who was holding out to find the 2 for £3 offer with the promo flash on.

Wins : McCains garden games set, 2xTickets to Alton Towers, Links of London friendship bracelet, 2xIdeal Home Show tickets, McFly album CD, Virgin Balloon flight for 2 with a case of ScrumpyJack cider and 2 ltd edition jackets, Powerboat racing experience, £50 Virgin voucher, Aerobie Pro flying ring & Rice Krispie squares, Tesco baby pack
    :j
  • Africat
    Africat Posts: 1,078 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    On TV last night I saw an advert for Guaranteed satisfaction or your money back on the Garnier Miracle Skin Cream - it's meant to cover pigmentation marks and I want to put this to the test. I've seen the product online but can't find a link to the Satisfaction Guarantee Terms and Conditions.
    Anyone seen a link?
  • shoppaholic_returns
    Options

I bought in on monday, before the price change, it was £11
  • shoppaholic_returns
    Options
    GRETCHENER wrote: »
    Persil new capsules

thanks to all who replied - i will have to be more patient and wait till they come in locally - rochdale must be behind everyone else

thanks for your information though

Found them in my local waitrose
  • JCL
    JCL Posts: 574 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Cheques for Fish and Chicken Inspirations arrived today. Reckon that was a 6 week wait.
    MFW 2015 #41 = £20,515/£20,515
    MFW 2014 #41 = £26,100/£25,000
    MFW 2013 #41 = £10,000/£10,000
    Original MF date = May 2036 - MF achieved on 15 June 2015
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills