Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• steve6363
    steve6363 Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    Hi
    Just noticed they're asking for the cardboard outer with flash.
    Can I just ask whether you sent the whole cardboard sleeve or cut the front bit off and sent that?
    Thanks in advance
    I sent all of the cardboard sleeve in
  • Dormouse
    Dormouse Posts: 5,617 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got venus sugarberry today at tesco and only recieved PP voucher for just over £2, so prices must have changed.
    The prices are still the same according to MSM, it was maybe the other things you bought that lowered the PP? :( You can check it online.
  • purplestar133
    purplestar133 Posts: 1,731 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    With all the talk of Brand matches and PP in Tesco and now the posting of comparable receipts this thread is getting to look more like the elite thread as every day passes!!!

Yes, but I can keep up with this thread and I can't keep up with the Elite thread. Had to give up on following it!

Don't worry, it will stop soon when the prices change. It is in relation to a particular MBG so I think it's relevant.
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options

Don't worry, it will stop soon when the prices change. It is in relation to a particular MBG so I think it's relevant.

of course its relevant to the thread and no need to justify your posting...I'm sorry you took my comment in the more critical way of a complaint rather than the pure jest in which I had intended it....
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • GRETCHENER
    GRETCHENER Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    Nivea moisturisers

saw an advert last night on the t.v. For try me free or money back guarantee - but as i only saw the tale end of the advert i have not got any details on this offer. I looked in the supermarket today but could not see any stickers on anything. Has anyone else seen this around or is it a new up and coming one?
  • GRETCHENER
    GRETCHENER Posts: 81 Forumite
    Options
    PERSIL DUAL ACTION CAPSULES

BEEN OUT LOOKING FOR THESE TODAY IN ASDA AND TESCO BUT COULD NOT FIND THEm IN THE SIZES REqUIRED I.E. 17/28 SO THE ONES I SAW WERE IN 10/30 SO I AM TAKING IT THAT THESE WERENT THE NEW ONES - ANYONE FOUND THEM YET?.
  • frekleface
    frekleface Posts: 49 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    hi, yes found these in large Tesco, at £10 for 28 washes not cheap, have tried them on my husbands clothes who is a mechanic and not impressed. not noticed a difference so shall be an honest response that I don't think they compare to the usual mono capsules that persil do.
    smaller packs are on offer at £3.50 but if getting a freebie may as go large!
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    GRETCHENER wrote: »
    Nivea moisturisers

saw an advert last night on the t.v. For try me free or money back guarantee - but as i only saw the tale end of the advert i have not got any details on this offer. I looked in the supermarket today but could not see any stickers on anything. Has anyone else seen this around or is it a new up and coming one?

Are you referring to the one on the first page?
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options

BEEN OUT LOOKING FOR THESE TODAY IN ASDA AND TESCO BUT COULD NOT FIND THEm IN THE SIZES REqUIRED I.E. 17/28 SO THE ONES I SAW WERE IN 10/30 SO I AM TAKING IT THAT THESE WERENT THE NEW ONES - ANYONE FOUND THEM YET?.

They're in my local Tesco store in 17s and 28s.
  • agniecham
    agniecham Posts: 111 Forumite
    Options

Got mine from Sainsbury's for 9.00 last saturday.
    Debt free by Christmas [STRIKE]2016[/STRIKE] 2017
    IVA - 26 months to go
    Bank of Parents loan -:mad: £0/£850
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family