Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• Crazyangel
    Crazyangel Posts: 1,472 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Don't forget with the Eukanuba offer it includes all sizes - although I've not seen them instore the Pets At Home website does huge bags which I successfully claimed for! :)

Wins : McCains garden games set, 2xTickets to Alton Towers, Links of London friendship bracelet, 2xIdeal Home Show tickets, McFly album CD, Virgin Balloon flight for 2 with a case of ScrumpyJack cider and 2 ltd edition jackets, Powerboat racing experience, £50 Virgin voucher, Aerobie Pro flying ring & Rice Krispie squares, Tesco baby pack
    :j
  • Claire_Alex
    Claire_Alex Posts: 336 Forumite
    Options
    m1kjm wrote: »
    MiracleDoesn'tGro have now told me to (text removed by MSE Forum Team) and reapply again at the end of the growing season, whenever that may be. Avoid this one like the plague if you haven't already participated.

Was going to go for this one. Thank you for the warning and sorry about what happened to you :(
  • m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Was going to go for this one. Thank you for the warning and sorry about what happened to you :(

Thank you. I shall persevere with it and hopefully I'll get my refund in the end.
  • steve6363
    steve6363 Posts: 134 Forumite
    Options
    morrisons salad dressings
    there are several different ones but they will only pay on 1
    I have done the balsamic dressing and the French dressing and they have refused the French dressing saying they are the same promotion
  • m1kjm
    Options
    steve6363 wrote: »
    morrisons salad dressings
    there are several different ones but they will only pay on 1
    I have done the balsamic dressing and the French dressing and they have refused the French dressing saying they are the same promotion

Use a different bank account and details.
  • m1kjm
    Options
    It's back again: https://www.biccristalchallenge2014.co.uk/entrant/like/?

Nice little earner! :D

I wonder if they keep bringing these promotions back because we all work to make them such a success? :rotfl:
  • dugsie
    dugsie Posts: 318 Forumite
    Options
    3010 wrote: »
    https://www.eukanuba.co.uk/money-back/index

Eukanuba Dog Food MBG. Closes 30/06/2015. Reminder, the cat one on the same tab closes 30/06/2014.

Thankyou - found 15KG sack at Pets @home. Brilliant!
  • sugar_snaps
    Options
    I applied for the try me free for the three different products. I got a cheque for the first one I claimed for but then I got a letter for the others saying only claim per household. Did I see on here a few weeks ago that somebody had spoken to the customer service at Birds Eye and they said each household could claim the three different products?
  • m1kjm
    Options
    I applied for the try me free for the three different products. I got a cheque for the first one I claimed for but then I got a letter for the others saying only claim per household. Did I see on here a few weeks ago that somebody had spoken to the customer service at Birds Eye and they said each household could claim the three different products?

Yes, challenge it.
  • sugar_snaps
    Options
    Thank you, I will
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills