Loans Direct UK [text removed by MSE Forum Team] Processing Fee

Options

Comments

• stephane_2
    stephane_2 Posts: 3,076 Forumite
    Options
    You are breaking MSE rules by posting on here without permission and you have been reported.

And why to you quote their details again...?
  • poppasmurf_bewdley
    Options
    stephane wrote: »
    And why to you quote their details again...?

Calm down dear ... I'll remove it as soon as his post is removed. :)
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
  • cos_2
    cos_2 Posts: 624 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    From the bottom of their web pages:

Licensed by The Office of Fair Trading. Licensed Credit Lenders.
    Licensed Under the Credits Consumer Act 1974. Credit Consumer License No. 639840/1. Licensed Under The Data Protection Act 1998. DPA License Z2406060.

I think they're trying to convince us that they have some kind of licence, don't you agree? :rotfl:

And they can't spell, either . . .
  • cos_2
    cos_2 Posts: 624 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Oh my. Have a look at their FAQs. Atrocious spelling and appalling grammar.

" . . . principle for the loan . . . "

"Your guarantor requires to meet the following criteria – A home owner have good credit rating and trust you."

"Our Student & Guarantor Loans have a typical 140%%APR."

"ALL LOANS ARE ONLY APPROVED & SENT WITHIN BUSINSS HOURS"

"Our business hours is . . . "

"If you guarantor is not . . ."

"When the loan amount is due we will remind you by texting your mobile 2 days before with the payment amount is required."

And so forth.
  • aurefiner
    Options
    cos wrote: »
    From the bottom of their web pages:

Licensed by The Office of Fair Trading. Licensed Credit Lenders.
    Licensed Under the Credits Consumer Act 1974. Credit Consumer License No. 639840/1. Licensed Under The Data Protection Act 1998. DPA License Z2406060.

I think they're trying to convince us that they have some kind of licence, don't you agree? :rotfl:

And they can't spell, either . . .

Not sure what kind of rubbish your trying to sprout? please refer to me on their site the things you have posted. Taken direct from the bottom of their page: Reg Number: 06907433. Consumer Credit Licence Number 628451. Data Protection No: z1783743. To process your application there may be a fee, which will be no more than £69.75. Payday Representative example: £750 borrowed for 28 days. Annual interest rate of 348% (Fixed).Total amount payable by one repayment is £967.50. 1737% APR Representative. The actual APR for each borrower will be determined by the loan amount, the lenders terms and conditions and the borrower's credit position. Example for the purposes of the Loan Representative APR: A £3000 loan borrowed over 36 monthly repayments would be approximately £151.20 per month with a fixed APR of 53.9%. The total amount to be repaid would be £5442.86
  • aurefiner
    Options
    cos wrote: »
    Oh my. Have a look at their FAQs. Atrocious spelling and appalling grammar.

" . . . principle for the loan . . . "

"Your guarantor requires to meet the following criteria – A home owner have good credit rating and trust you."

"Our Student & Guarantor Loans have a typical 140%%APR."

"ALL LOANS ARE ONLY APPROVED & SENT WITHIN BUSINSS HOURS"

"Our business hours is . . . "

"If you guarantor is not . . ."

"When the loan amount is due we will remind you by texting your mobile 2 days before with the payment amount is required."

And so forth.

Now you're just making a fool of yourself- I came here looking for sensible feedback, does anyone monitor the advice peddled on here?
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    aurefiner wrote: »
    Now you're just making a fool of yourself- I came here looking for sensible feedback, does anyone monitor the advice peddled on here?

What advice are you after ?
  • poppasmurf_bewdley
    Options
    Not sure what kind of rubbish your trying to sprout? please refer to me on their site the things you have posted.

I don't know if you've come onto this site just looking for a fight.

How do you know what was quoted above has not changed in the two and a half months since Cos wrote his post and today when you have looked at the website?

From what I've seen of some of these loans websites, some of them change almost daily.
    "There are not enough superlatives in the English language to describe a 'Princess Coronation' locomotive in full cry. We shall never see their like again". O S Nock
  • gb12345
    gb12345 Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    Options

I'll quote this one as well before it disappears/gets edited.

I would guess the advice he is after is how to improve the turnover of his employer's loan business.;) (too stupid to be anyone important at the company, so I'm guessing "Call Center Chimp").
  • gb12345
    gb12345 Posts: 3,055 Forumite
    edited 9 July 2013 at 8:39PM
    Options
    How do you know what was quoted above has not changed in the two and a half months since Cos wrote his post and today when you have looked at the website?

Or (as all the reg numbers are different) that Cos was talking about a totally different website (possibly the spammer who was deleted).

I'm not going to advertise them by linking to their [text removed by MSE Forum Team] operations here, but you can Google the DP numbers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure