The Sun £9.50 holidays, code words

Options

Comments

• jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I've just booked Minehead on December 14th.

Those of you who've been before, what's it like in December? Is the funfair or bob's yard likely to be open? I assume the pool is open?
    52% tight
  • moneysavvy35
    Options
    nikkij1969 wrote: »
    Yay just got Butlins Minehead 14th Dec, after trying since the site opened, wanted for 5 people but only let me book for 4max....but once confirmation comes from Butlins will phone up and add one on....hopefully!!

They will add more, time before last I added an extra 2. This july I added an extra 1 person. I think the limit is 2 for add'ons as silver rooms carry maximum six people.

@ Jellyhead - never been xmas but apparently its really lovely. :) I just hope its not mega busy!!
  • jellyhead
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    My youngest is excited about the polar bear :) We'll have to leave around Sunday lunchtime though ... hope it's on before we leave!
    52% tight
  • jellyhead
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Lil_Lady wrote: »
    I looked to and it wasn't available . sorry Jellyhead

Thanks for looking :) It's annoying, because I know my parents are going! They booked over the phone. Maybe Haven is full due to the Somerset Carnival.
    52% tight
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    everything is still open @ Xmas :) it's really good with all the xmassy goings on :)
  • Plushchris
    Options
    Anyone know how quickly you get confirmation through from the park?

My confirmation from the Sun said I'd hear by the 19th of October but I've booked for the 1st

Been on loads of sun holidays before but never really booked at such short notice.
    Missing Tesco R&R since Feb '07 :A & now a "Tesco veteran" apparently! ;)
  • Clairey_C
    Options
    nikkij1969 wrote: »
    Yay just got Butlins Minehead 14th Dec, after trying since the site opened, wanted for 5 people but only let me book for 4max....but once confirmation comes from Butlins will phone up and add one on....hopefully!!

Just got my confirmation through on email and the booklet says you can add on family and friends for £9.50 :)
  • nikkij1969
    Options
    Got my confirmation by email from Butlins today so phoned them up & they added one extra on for me had to pay £18.50 as now we need a 3 bed apaprtment not a 2 bed...but still a very good price compared to when you book direct.

Have been to Butlins for the past 2 years a couple of weeks before xmas and it's fab....pantomine, Bjorn the polar bear & the snowstorm, Father Christmas & a pressie for the kids...last year had a letter from him also put under the door, reindeers...and all yhe usual things are still open also :)
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Plushchris wrote: »
    Anyone know how quickly you get confirmation through from the park?

My confirmation from the Sun said I'd hear by the 19th of October but I've booked for the 1st

Been on loads of sun holidays before but never really booked at such short notice.

call them . Also check our emails incase its come that way
  • KatCJ
    KatCJ Posts: 138 Forumite
    Options
    Can't see on quick looking whether there's a thread for people wanting spare codes...... none of the dates we want are available (forgot to do it before now...) so my code is going spare - first one to inbox me on here can have it if it's of any use.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure