The Sun £9.50 holidays, code words

Options

Comments

• Kentsavings
    Options
    thanks all - just got the park I wanted (not the date though) and could not have done without your help
    thanks again
    I love this site and all chums, but its making a dent in my bank account!!!

Have lots of things I want, but dont necessarily need... Must DO BETTER!!! :A
  • kaziwazi
    Options
    Lil_Lady wrote: »
    Grrrrr, been having big problems logging on so have been resorting to shouting at the replies.
    I tried yesterday for Butlins with no success, I didn't even see one for a pontins to book. I was really fed up
    BUT
    JUST NOW, I got Butlins for 14th December as I wanted, so just try again folks

seriously absolutely gutted thats what i wanted :(
  • moneysavvy35
    Options
    Grrrrr, been having big problems logging on so have been resorting to shouting at the replies.
    I tried yesterday for Butlins with no success, I didn't even see one for a pontins to book. I was really fed up
    BUT

Logged on quickly last night. I also managed to get Butlins 14/12 :j. I too was trying from the date it opened wednesday...so really didn't expect any dates to be added esp for that xmas time. So thanks so much, not sure I would've bothered trying again unless I saw this the above message.. Like lil lady says keep trying as they may or may not add more dates...thanks to everyone for cracking the code too..
  • buckscoop
    Options
    BUT

Yes thanks Lil Lady

I also logged on yesterday, and managed to get dates in december at butlins. I would have also given up if I had not read the post on here.

• Lil_Lady
    Options
    Clairey_C wrote: »
    Its funny you saying you booked a dec break at Butlins as someone on NetMums said they booked one too this afternoon - maybe they added more dates today?? Where are you going in May? x
    We have Devon Cliffs for Oct Half term and The Orchards Clacton for May Bank holiday break .
    But I really wanted the Butlins Christmas break as my little one so enjoyed it last year. We will have to come home the Sunday night but it's not such a big issue
    What did you get ?
    I am so pleased I managed to sort my log on problem so I could mention it and help others though ~
    So I'll be a seeing a few of you guys there, I'll be the mummy shouting ' please don't do that, Rose please come here' so come over and say hello !!
    proud to be a young stroke survivor
  • Lil_Lady
    Options
    Logged on quickly last night. I also managed to get Butlins 14/12 :j. I too was trying from the date it opened wednesday...so really didn't expect any dates to be added esp for that xmas time. So thanks so much, not sure I would've bothered trying again unless I saw this the above message.. Like lil lady says keep trying as they may or may not add more dates...thanks to everyone for cracking the code too..
    congrats see you there !!
    proud to be a young stroke survivor
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    edited 8 September 2012 at 10:41AM
    Options
    I'm looking now and Minehead and Bognor are available December 14th.

To speed up putting the parks in you can just type the number in the box. butlins are 30, 112 and 142.

ETA: How much are these breaks, by the way? (for 4)
    52% tight
  • jellyhead
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    found this, so I suppose a christmas break for 4 would cost £38 plus £26.85 service, plus £36 for passes. So roughly £101, plus booking fee, I've forgotten how much it is for paying by card.

Do they charge for linen?

Service Charge £8.95 per unit per night
    Entertainment Plus Pass £9 per person per break - Passes FREE to Under 15s on midweek breaks in October, HALF PRICE to Under 15s on all other midweek breaks.

HALF BOARD available at £13.50 per adult / £6.75 per child per day
    52% tight
  • jellyhead
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    When do you all break up for christmas? There are some cheap breaks on here, but the cheapest start on wed 19th, when mine are still in school http://www.butlins.com/your-breaks/os/95928
    52% tight
  • nikkij1969
    Options
    Yay just got Butlins Minehead 14th Dec, after trying since the site opened, wanted for 5 people but only let me book for 4max....but once confirmation comes from Butlins will phone up and add one on....hopefully!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure