The Sun £9.50 holidays, code words

Options

Comments

• kaziwazi
    Options
    yes thats right ginger, i couldnt get butlins even tho i was prob one of the first on having guessed it, hope im as lucky next time :)
  • Lil_Lady
    Lil_Lady Posts: 339 Forumite
    Options
    Grrrrr, been having big problems logging on so have been resorting to shouting at the replies.
    I tried yesterday for Butlins with no success, I didn't even see one for a pontins to book. I was really fed up
    BUT
    JUST NOW, I got Butlins for 14th December as I wanted, so just try again folks
    proud to be a young stroke survivor
  • Clairey_C
    Options
    Lil_Lady wrote: »
    Grrrrr, been having big problems logging on so have been resorting to shouting at the replies.
    I tried yesterday for Butlins with no success, I didn't even see one for a pontins to book. I was really fed up
    BUT
    JUST NOW, I got Butlins for 14th December as I wanted, so just try again folks

Yay Well done :j I really wanted to book a winter wonderland break at any of the Butlins but just couldn't afford another break this year :( Just come back from Skegness and we are going to Devon Cliffs in Oct. DH would have killed me if I'd booked for Dec :rotfl: But I did book a break for Bognor next May so still very happy ;) Think I'm getting addicted to the sun hols :D
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Does anybody have a code they haven't used yet that I could use just to browse what's available? I promise not to book anything! I just don't want to pay for a code off ebay if I can't get the holiday I'm after.

Or could somebody look for me and see if it's available? Burnham on sea, 9th november.
    52% tight
  • evosy1978
    Options
    its not available... ^^
  • Lil_Lady
    Options
    I looked to and it wasn't available . sorry Jellyhead
  • Lil_Lady
    Options
    Clairey_C wrote: »
    Yay Well done :j I really wanted to book a winter wonderland break at any of the Butlins but just couldn't afford another break this year :( Just come back from Skegness and we are going to Devon Cliffs in Oct. DH would have killed me if I'd booked for Dec :rotfl: But I did book a break for Bognor next May so still very happy ;) Think I'm getting addicted to the sun hols :D
    Me too, we have booked Oct half term last prom, then dec this one and may bank holiday too !!
  • Clairey_C
    Options
    Lil_Lady wrote: »
    Me too, we have booked Oct half term last prom, then dec this one and may bank holiday too !!

Its funny you saying you booked a dec break at Butlins as someone on NetMums said they booked one too this afternoon - maybe they added more dates today?? Where are you going in May? x
  • Rachie_B
    Rachie_B Posts: 8,785 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    aw ok no bother, didnt receive an email either, when was the email received by you?
    I didn't receive mine so emailed them : http://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk/contactus and they got back to me within 2 days with my priority code
  • Clairey_C
    Options
    Rachie_B wrote: »
    I didn't receive mine so emailed them : http://www.ukholidaysinthesun.co.uk/contactus and they got back to me within 2 days with my priority code
    Yeah I emailed them too twice - as I hadn't heard back after a day so I got 2 different codes sent to me....... I didn't do this on purpose honest, I gave one of them away to the next in line on the request thread and used the other myself :) Can't believe people sell them on ebay :eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure