Trying for a Baby Part 8

Options

Comments

• Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    Options
    I think that I need to do the same thing here tea lover!

We really need a new Hoover, the one that came with the place is tiny and doesn't have a brush! At least cleaning & laundry should give me something to do now that distracting myself with the wii is out.

After cleaning I might reward myself by crocheting a snowman or two for our front window. :)
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • clearing_out_my_pockets
    Options
    Lara44 wrote: »
    Anyone else have the same after Implanon? Looks like it might take a long time for my body to get back to normal - eep.

Hugs to all

Hi Lara - I was on implanon until March this year for 2.5 years and the pill for numerous years before that. If you look at my chart (either on the front page or the last list) you'll see that my first cycle post implanon was 37 days, then all the others have been around 27-29. So I settled down quite quickly, but every woman's different.

Bigzippy - you should definitely post more :p
    Don't worry about typing out my username - Call me COMP
    (Unless you know my real name - in which case, feel free to use that just to confuse people!)
  • lao_cat
    lao_cat Posts: 244 Forumite
    Options
    Hi ladies- two posts in one day. Have a work night out tonight so decided to do test just in case, more so I could have a few drinks than actually expecting anything and the result was a very clear +

Trying not to get too excited in case it's a false positive / chemical
  • lemonmelon_2
    Options
    Oh that's brilliant news lao_cat :D congratulations!
  • TeamLowe
    TeamLowe Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Options
    congratulations lao_cat! a definite positive in the middle of the day is a very big fat positive
    here's hoping for a happy and healthy nine months :T
    Little Lowe born January 2014 at 36+6

Completed on house September 2013

Got Married April 2011
  • lao_cat
    lao_cat Posts: 244 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks ladies :) it's still sinking in.

In case anyone is wondering this month we just bd every second day from cd9. Thankfully DH was on board with that approach
  • amyloofoo
    amyloofoo Posts: 1,804 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    Congratulations Lao_cat!!!

Oh and BZ, I do *know* you from the waiting to TTC thread :)
  • Mrs_T_M
    Mrs_T_M Posts: 2,039 Forumite
    Options
    Congrats lao_cat!

Have mostly straightened front room and put away a mountain of clean dry laundry. Bubbie has clean boxer to wear now! Woo! Next time I'm out I'm buying him more boxers. This only having 3 pair is getting old quick.

Trying to figure out how I might be able to get in a quick be tonight before he has to shower and get dressed for the work party. Hmmm. I say let him be a bit late to the party. ;)

I can definitely tell that the cup of tea I had this morning was not decaffeinated. I don't typically drink or take any caffeine, so it really affects me. I feel like going *buzz buzz buzz.*

Bought 4 hpt strips from Poundland Wednesday while I was out. After I got back home I looked up how much they were online and I'm glad I only got two boxes in town! Even though AF isn't due here until Christmas eve, I'm itching to test. Anytime I have hpts around I feel like that! Anyone else feel like that sometimes?
    Baby Dale
    26th January 2014 - Forever in our hearts
    :A
    Eli Gabriel 19th February 2015
    :j
  • amus
    amus Posts: 5,635 Forumite
    Options
    lao_cat wrote: »
    Hi ladies- two posts in one day. Have a work night out tonight so decided to do test just in case, more so I could have a few drinks than actually expecting anything and the result was a very clear +

Trying not to get too excited in case it's a false positive / chemical

Woo congrats first December bfp! Hopefully many more to come!

Pictures please I love seeing people's bfps!
    :o
  • firefly369
    Options
    Lao-cat - Yay! Our first December BFP!!!! Hopefully one of many for this month. Congratulations:beer:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure