Trying for a Baby Part 8

Options

Comments

• Birdie85
    Birdie85 Posts: 9,330 Forumite
    Options
    codemonkey wrote: »
    it suggested I call my baby Ace. I'd have to give it Rimmer as a middle name!

:rotfl: Love it! I must not mention this to OH!!! :rotfl:
    Overcome the notion that you must be ordinary. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary!
    Goal Weight 140lb Starting Weight: 160lb Current Weight 145lb
  • QQuaver
    QQuaver Posts: 8,444 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    :rotfl: at Red Dwarf talk, I loved the original too:p
    Now get back to work (me too):D

lao_cat,
    welcome:wave: Do you know if you have ov'd?:)
    *BigBird* fingers crossed you caught the eggy:)
    codemonkey, I'm over 30:p but I've never had that caffeine thingy;)
    mrsj28, good mentality, but I have my fingers crossed for your BFP:cool:
    TeamLowe, :rotfl: re you gas man:D
  • Metranil_Vavin
    Options
    Afternoon.

I'm quite pleased as have just had a £246 tax rebate :D

It'll come in very handy as we have a load of bills to pay this month (October is always horrendous for us)
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • codemonkey
    codemonkey Posts: 6,534 Forumite
    Options
    ok here's a question. Just been to the loo and found stretchy cm and my boobs hurt. Normally do get a second surge of ewcm but not til around 10dpo. Did I just not ovulate? My cm did dry up. Normally my boobs stop hurting after 4dpo and do not hurt again til just before AF. If I havent ovd properly I will be giving my ovaries a stern talking to.
    Eu não sou uma tartaruga. Eu sou um codigopombo.
  • lao_cat
    lao_cat Posts: 244 Forumite
    Options
    You ladies sure post a lot it's hard to keep up! Thanks for the welcome!

@Qquaver- I think so possibly Cd14 or so I normally have a 27 /28 day cycle but haven't been tracking it in detail. I had a lap back in may (for fibroids) and surgeon reckoned ovulation etc as would be expected.

Lol at red dwarf fans- I loved that as a teenage!
  • purcy81
    purcy81 Posts: 571 Forumite
    Options
    Ooooh new red dwarf hooray! Thanks tea lover I didn't realise it started tonight been watching the old ones at the weekends now I'm hungry for more!

Lister: Where is everyone Hol?
    Holly: They're dead Dave.
    Lister: Who is?
    Holly: Everybody Dave.
    Lister: What Captain Holister?
    Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.
    Lister: What Todd Hunter?
    Holly: Everybody's dead Dave.
    Lister: What Selby?
    Holly: They're all dead, everybody's dead Dave.
    Lister: Peterson isn't, is he?
    Holly: Everybody is dead Dave.
    Lister: Not Chen?
    Holly: Gorden Bennet, yes Chen, everybody, everybody's dead Dave.
    Lister: Rimmer?
    Holly: He's dead Dave, everybody's dead, everybody is dead Dave.
    Lister: Wait, are you trying to tell me everybody's dead?
    Holly: *slightly under breath* Shouldn't have let him out in the first place!

Genius!
  • purcy81
    purcy81 Posts: 571 Forumite
    Options
    Ooops forget to say hi new ladies!
  • angeltreats
    angeltreats Posts: 2,286 Forumite
    Options
    tea_lover wrote: »
    I'm so glad it's not just me! I had the biggest weird crush on Rimmer for pretty much my entire teenage years. Oh who am I kidding... I still do :D

This is just wrong! :eek: How can you fancy Rimmer? Clearly Lister is better in every way (better looking, funnier, less of a knob :rotfl:) I was massively in love with Craig Charles when I was younger. I had a real thing about his dreadlocks :D

Not sure how I feel about the new series... the Christmas special they did recently was poo so hopefully this will be better but I'm reserving judgment. I hope Kochanski doesn't make an appearance, couldn't stand her!

In other news, DH has come down with the lurgy (my fault as I infected him) and unsurprisingly doesn't want to BD, and our friend is visiting for the weekend so there probably won't be much opportunity, and I will probably ov on Monday or Tuesday. Not sure this month will be very productive...
  • Metranil_Vavin
    Options
    OH is a mssive Red Dwarf fan (I never really got into it), and he was saying he's a bit afraid of watching the new series in case it's pants.

It starts tonight doesn't it? I daresay he will watch it.

I've just persuaded OH to get a takeaway this evening. He is out tomorrow night and I feel we deserve one after the week we've had!
    Metranil dreams of becoming a neon,
    You don't even take him seriously,
    How am I going to get to heaven?,
    When I'm just balanced so precariously..
  • RazWaz
    RazWaz Posts: 1,070 Forumite
    Options
    LillyMay - I was at the Traffod Centre on Friday :D hope you had a nice time

Mog - CONGRATS. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy :D

Well I'm back home now. Managed to see my donor 3 days in a row, so pretty pleased with my chances this month. I had a good time away, did some more clothes shopping (more tempting fate) and OH was super sweet, and turned up on the doorstep late at night. He drove over 90 mins just to come and see me cause he missed me. I was only away for 1 night :blushing:

I've got a horrible cold though that I picked up from my Dad, so been and bought some chesty cough stuff, I got the one with that thing (that I can't spell) which makes your CM more watery rather than drying it up. Hoping it makes me feel better as well as helping swimmers get where they need to go.

Spent most of today hanging around the local hospital though, my mother needed more laser eye surgery, and the bloody surgeon got us mixed up :o Apparantly I look like I'm in my late 40s! I'm 22!

Think I'll be spending the next few days wrapped up in blankets with a stash of chocolate and watching trashy stuff on netflix. I hope no one else gets ill with this bug that seems to be going round everywhere. I did get some good news though, I mentioned me winning my DLA appeal a few days ago and getting a £2,000 payment, well they sent me another letter saying that I'm entitled to more money because of it, and backdated that too, so I got another £1,400 :D Even more for the baby fund.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure