Shiny New Givaudan Survey Thread (NO REFERRALS PLEASE)

Options

Comments

• violetta
    violetta Posts: 2,624 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 21 December 2013 at 12:03AM
    Options
    BookWorm wrote: »
    Sorry if this is a silly question. How do you know how many points you have?

I think you are meant to get one point for every survey you complete, and once you have completed five (and have five points) you get a £5 voucher. So it does not seem fair to reset to nought on the 1st Jan (unless you have been offered a number of surveys exactly divisible by five)

The only way you could know, as far as I am aware, is to keep a tally yourself as you go along. However, they seem a bit hitty-miss on how they count your responses and allocate vouchers, and I don't think it does any good to write to argue the point with them if they miscount (or reckon they have not received your response). My sister and I sometimes know we have done equal surveys, but sometimes one of us receives a voucher and not the other.
    A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
  • jeanmd
    jeanmd Posts: 2,361 Forumite
    Photogenic Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I got the same email, but if I remember rightly some of us were told last year that we wouldn't get the perfume every year. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the perfume this year as I was one the people who didn't get it last year.
    £2021 in 2021 no.17 £1,093.20/£2021
  • Haffiana
    Options
    I was told that I was 'not eligible' to receive perfume last year, despite completing every single survey they sent me. I found this really annoying. Personally I am not bothered by the £5s - I would rather get perfume every year and no £5. When I started on the panel, it was only perfume that you received.

I think they get really muddled up - especially if they sent perfume and no surveys to some new members.
  • koolkatsaffi
    Options
    Last year I never got the perfume. I emailed them and got the response that they had mailed it to me but I never got it. :(
    When I replied that I had not received it they said that it was not their fault that the package had gone missing. Odd because every single other parcel or communication had found it's way to me! :mad:

I have just moved but I cannot find how to let them know my new address details? I completed a detergent screener in early December & inputted my new address on it as the trial does not start until January but otherwise they don't know I have moved.

Can anyone shed some light on this please? I have tried to access the site through old emails from them but zilch so far. :huh:

:heartpuls Gains & £'s saved..Far too many to mention! Needless to say I LOVE MSE! :heartpuls

'Smile in the face of adversity..Whilst thinking where you can bury the bodies'

Area representative for National Association for Bikers with a Disability A cripple is a person who thinks a disabled person cannot ride a motorcycle :)
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,466 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Last year I never got the perfume. I emailed them and got the response that they had mailed it to me but I never got it. :(
    When I replied that I had not received it they said that it was not their fault that the package had gone missing. Odd because every single other parcel or communication had found it's way to me! :mad:

I have just moved but I cannot find how to let them know my new address details? I completed a detergent screener in early December & inputted my new address on it as the trial does not start until January but otherwise they don't know I have moved.

Can anyone shed some light on this please? I have tried to access the site through old emails from them but zilch so far. :huh:

I would send them an email giving both old and new addresses - and ask them to update their records

argenteuil.panelconsumer@givaudan.com

• violetta
    violetta Posts: 2,624 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Haffiana wrote: »
    I think they get really muddled up - especially if they sent perfume and no surveys to some new members.

I agree that they get completely muddled up, not sure they know who is who and what is what most of the time.

Maybe this new email is them turning over a new leaf, becoming more organised and keeping better computer records hehe :D
    A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
  • MrsB2100
    MrsB2100 Posts: 793 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had the same email too. I'm not too bothered about the perfume gift, as that's what it is - a gift. Lovely if I do get it, if I dont, then I'll save the vouchers to buy a bottle instead. I still quite enjoy their surveys though, and consider myself to be very lucky if I get chosen to do a trial for them.
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • Cybi-Ping
    Options
    I've been with them for just over a year, if they're resetting the points does that mean I will lose everything I've earned? I guess when they sent out the request for forums discussing them someone sent then this link because that email was clearly responding to something that has made them angry.
  • catmiaow
    catmiaow Posts: 5,954 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Never received any perfume from them, not sure if I will get it this time? How do you know if you will get it? I completed every survey.
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one! :mad:

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board :T:j:T
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    catmiaow wrote: »
    Never received any perfume from them, not sure if I will get it this time? How do you know if you will get it? I completed every survey.

from my experience you will know you get the perfume when the delivery is received!
    I am not convinced that the number of surveys you complete has anything to do with whether you get the perfume...that seems to be linked to the completion of the large booklet questionaire.
    Ive been with the panel for many years and used to get it regularly every jan or early feb until last year when I never received it,when I queried it I was told it was because they received my questionaire late the previous year...and the reason they received it late was because they didnt include one with my perfume!....they eventually sent a replacment questionaire but I was then logged back onto the panel as a new user and therfore not intitled to perfume the first full year of joining....Ibve no idea what I will receive this year as they have now changed it to questionaires every 2 years...
    so IF perfume arrives I guess I will treat it as a bonus
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport