Shiny New Givaudan Survey Thread (NO REFERRALS PLEASE)

Options

Comments

• crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    thanks, its probably me being inpatient as i wanted to use them towards a christmas present :D
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • amberfinn53
    Options
    I applied for this company in 2012 and got accepted, I received the perfume for thanking me for being a part of the panel, but never received any surveys or products to trail, has anyone else had this? forgot all about them till I saw this thread! Have emailed them today but just interested if anyone else had this problem?

Sounds like there are some lovely products to trail!
    £0.00/£2014 saved!

Sealed pot member :D

2014 onwards and upwards!
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    I applied for this company in 2012 and got accepted, I received the perfume for thanking me for being a part of the panel, but never received any surveys or products to trail, has anyone else had this? forgot all about them till I saw this thread! Have emailed them today but just interested if anyone else had this problem?

i'm the opposite...ive been with the panel for about 5 years and received the perfume after the qualifying time...i get regular surveys and product tests but have never received any more perfume
    When I queried it with them I was told that im not a regular panelist and therefore not entitled to perfume
    So far this year ive had regular trials and £45 of capital bonds vouchers so that seems pretty regular to me.
    I now just accept what comes along as emails seem to pick up the wrong translation.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    The perfume will now be every 2 years.

Just received this email:

Dear Panelist

You will receive in January – February a new questionnaire on your Uses & Attitudes. This questionnaire is now being sent every two years and your membership in our Panel will be in effect during these two years.

However, we draw your attention to the fact that the mode of entry has changed. From now on, to be part of the Panel, it will be imperative to return the completed questionnaire, as well as the membership contract with the pre-paid enveloppe that we will attach with the shipment, to us within three weeks.
    Without these documents, your application will not be taken into account, even if you had already been a Panelist with Givaudan.

Regarding the points accumulated throughout 2013, counters will be reset on January 1st, 2014.

As regards the fragrance sent, only panelists who answered dilligently in 2012 and 2013 will receive one. The fragrance is in no way a sign of welcome, but a reward. In the same way as the questionnaire, it will now be sent every two years.

We thank you for attention and hope to count you among our many Panelists in 2014-2015.

Sylvie Accor
    Panel Director

The Team Panel
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got the same letter, gods I hate that form, its so LONG :D
    2020 Wins:
  • xsunnysuex
    Options
    I got that email too. Don't like that part that says we will get the perfume every two years. Bummer.
  • violetta
    violetta Posts: 2,624 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Not too good about the resetting of survey points on 1st Jan either - that means if you were just one short of a £5 voucher, you are back to square one :(
    A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
  • BookWorm
    BookWorm Posts: 2,466 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    violetta wrote: »
    Not too good about the resetting of survey points on 1st Jan either - that means if you were just one short of a £5 voucher, you are back to square one :(

Sorry if this is a silly question. How do you know how many points you have?
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    i got the letter to, i never got the perfume this year so am hoping i do next year. i'm still owed 2 £5 vouchers for 2 trials i did a while back
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • sheep-ali
    Options

I am in exactly the same position as you. Got perfume then never heard another word. :(
    I emailed them the other day.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport