Shiny New Givaudan Survey Thread (NO REFERRALS PLEASE)

Options
1132133134135136138»

Comments

• sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Do people think I should start a new thread for Senses Club and close this one?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • LEJC
    LEJC Posts: 9,618 Forumite
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Do people think I should start a new thread for Senses Club and close this one?

Hi Sarah....perhaps you might want to think about a new thread but also using the previous name in it too..

Ive signed up to the new senses site but this morning received an email invite for perfume fragrance that was very much still from givaudan although it did send me to the new senses site for the questions.
    I didnt qualify for the product test but the email address they sent the survey invite from would suggest that they havent completely swapped to senses club yet.
    frugal October...£41.82 of £40 food shopping spend for the 2 of us!

2017 toiletries challenge 179 out 145 in ...£18.64 spend
  • sarah1972
    Options
    LEJC wrote: »
    Hi Sarah....perhaps you might want to think about a new thread but also using the previous name in it too..

Ive signed up to the new senses site but this morning received an email invite for perfume fragrance that was very much still from givaudan although it did send me to the new senses site for the questions.
    I didnt qualify for the product test but the email address they sent the survey invite from would suggest that they havent completely swapped to senses club yet.

Ok, how about Senses Club (Formally Givaudan) Survey thread?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • asset2004
    asset2004 Posts: 2,453 Forumite
    Options
    I joined but in the last 2 days I've had 2 surveys in French (I think!) anyone else received this?
    There's not an option to change it to English :o
    Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
    Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you'll see further.
    Take time but don't waste time
  • sarah1972
    Options
    asset2004 wrote: »
    I joined but in the last 2 days I've had 2 surveys in French (I think!) anyone else received this?
    There's not an option to change it to English :o

I have had nothing since rejoining
  • sarah1972
    Options
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure