Shiny New Givaudan Survey Thread (NO REFERRALS PLEASE)

Options

Comments

• LadyH
    LadyH Posts: 2,142 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Trying to register, in the drop down for Country I am not getting UK, did anyone else have this problem?

This is stated as Royaume Uni (United Kingdom). :D
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I am looking for an advice. I have not received the link for sense club registration so I registered without their invite.
    I have been selected for a trial of their washing powder and just received their email confirming that the test is a two stage test and they will be sending the product in two dates. I just realised that I will be away for the second stage and will not be able to receive it. As I remember they will be able to track the postage as they use signed delivery. I worry that if they find out I have not got the item, they will penalise me or even remove from the panel. I had no perfume this year and was hoping to get it next year. What would you do?
  • Haffiana
    Haffiana Posts: 733 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    When did the email about the sense club go out? I also haven't received it, although I got the email saying I would be sent the link when it went 'live'.

Oddly enough I have been asked to do the washing powder trial...
  • Torry_Quine
    Torry_Quine Posts: 18,840 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Bake Off Boss!
    Options
    No e-mail here either
    Lost my soulmate so life is empty.

I can bear pain myself, he said softly, but I couldna bear yours. That would take more strength than I have -
    Diana Gabaldon, Outlander
  • crystal9
    crystal9 Posts: 3,813 Forumite
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    this is the latest email i have had from them.

Dear Madam,

As we announced a few months ago, we are pleased to inform you of the opening of our website:

Remember, “Senses-club” is a platform for our panelists: it is an exclusive and personal space in which you can, by connecting to the site:

- edit your contact information and profile
    - manage your electronic vouchers E-Amazon
    - access your points
    - view your search history
    - sponsor friends, colleagues and relatives
    - participate in mini polls
    - submit your ideas

To become a member of Senses-club, you must fill out electronic documents, such as the Uses and Attitudes questionnaire, as well as validate the membership contract.

PLEASE NOTE! Your membership will only be effective if you have completed these three documents: an e-mail confirming your registration will be sent to you.
    Current panelists who do not complete the electronic documents will no longer be part of the Panel.

We look forward to seeing many of you on Senses-club and hope that you will continue to place your trust in us.
    Click on the link below, and let yourself be guided.
    have now given up smoking since feb 13th 2014 loving the money I'm saving
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,948 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    crystal9 wrote: »
    this is the latest email i have had from them.

Dear Madam,

As we announced a few months ago, we are pleased to inform you of the opening of our website:

Remember, “Senses-club” is a platform for our panelists: it is an exclusive and personal space in which you can, by connecting to the site:

- edit your contact information and profile
    - manage your electronic vouchers E-Amazon
    - access your points
    - view your search history
    - sponsor friends, colleagues and relatives
    - participate in mini polls
    - submit your ideas

To become a member of Senses-club, you must fill out electronic documents, such as the Uses and Attitudes questionnaire, as well as validate the membership contract.

PLEASE NOTE! Your membership will only be effective if you have completed these three documents: an e-mail confirming your registration will be sent to you.
    Current panelists who do not complete the electronic documents will no longer be part of the Panel.

We look forward to seeing many of you on Senses-club and hope that you will continue to place your trust in us.
    Click on the link below, and let yourself be guided.

Have you got the link? I haven't received an email yet or are they exclusive links?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • crystal9
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    hi Sarah yes he link is http://www.senses-club.com/ surprised you've not had it yet
  • sarah1972
    Options
    hi Sarah yes he link is http://www.senses-club.com/ surprised you've not had it yet

Thanks, I give up !!!!!! This is what I got......

Thank you for your interest in this community! Unfortunately at this moment in time you do not fit our requirements to sign up to this site
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • crystal9
    Xmas Saver!
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    Thanks, I give up !!!!!! This is what I got......

Thank you for your interest in this community! Unfortunately at this moment in time you do not fit our requirements to sign up to this site

oh that's a shame i really don't understand them sometimes, i have not tried to sign up so i may get that to
  • sarah1972
    Options
    oh that's a shame i really don't understand them sometimes, i have not tried to sign up so i may get that to

I just retried and got accepted ???
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure