Shiny New Givaudan Survey Thread (NO REFERRALS PLEASE)

Options

Comments

• ***xyz***
    ***xyz*** Posts: 307 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    Hi.

I've completed 9 surveys since starting about 18 months ago, but have never received any vouchers.

Do they come automatically in the post, or do I have to redeem them somewhere?

Thanks
    Your = belongs to you
    You're = you are
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,914 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Did anyone else get a weird survey to do today ....'item connected to a smartphone'? Some really bizarre ideas and inventions there. Couldn't decide if it was serious or not!

Still not received the link to the Senses Club thingy yet.....
  • violetta
    violetta Posts: 2,624 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Mir! wrote: »
    Did anyone else get a weird survey to do today ....'item connected to a smartphone'? Some really bizarre ideas and inventions there. Couldn't decide if it was serious or not!

Yes, I got it too. Extremely bizarre. A lot of the ideas seemed to be trying to remove the need for free thought. I did like the planetarium on your ceiling one though, that sounded delightful
    A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
  • Foxy16
    Foxy16 Posts: 247 Forumite
    Options
    ***xyz*** wrote: »
    Hi.

I've completed 9 surveys since starting about 18 months ago, but have never received any vouchers.

Thanks

I am in the same boat, completed 7 surveys and not had a voucher. Before the voucher came automatically, so I am wondering what to do.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Usually vouchers come automatically so if you have done that many surveys without a voucher then I would email them to query it.
    2020 Wins:
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    Options
    ***xyz*** wrote: »
    Hi.

Thanks

I would write to them. Also, I remember that a few years ago they changed some rules. At the start of the new year, your "survey counter" goes back to zero; which is not fair.
    I don't know if it is your case.
  • bargainqueen8
    bargainqueen8 Posts: 1,909 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Mir! wrote: »

i`ve received the smartphone survey but it will not load,anyone any ideas if it needs to be in a certain browser or any hints.tia
  • MrsB2100
    MrsB2100 Posts: 793 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hey everyone - I just received an email from SENSES-CLUB: it was headed pre-recruitment and had the same kind of cadence as an email from Givaudan, but didn't say it was.

I believe it's for laundry detergent, but doesn't specifically say - it asked how many washes a week do you do, and whether you use powder, liquid, gel or liquid tabs. I opted for powder & liquid tabs and was not selected. (No idea whether it's my age, or if I do too many washes ... it didnt say).

Good luck everyone else though!
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • Miró
    Miró Posts: 6,914 Forumite
    Homepage Hero Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    MrsB2100 wrote: »
    Hey everyone - I just received an email from SENSES-CLUB: it was headed pre-recruitment and had the same kind of cadence as an email from Givaudan, but didn't say it was.

I believe it's for laundry detergent, but doesn't specifically say - it asked how many washes a week do you do, and whether you use powder, liquid, gel or liquid tabs. I opted for powder & liquid tabs and was not selected. (No idea whether it's my age, or if I do too many washes ... it didnt say).

Good luck everyone else though!

I just had that.....opted for 4 washes a week using liquitabs and was rejected too :(
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I selected 5 washes a week, powder & liquid tabs and was rejected.
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure