Shiny New Givaudan Survey Thread (NO REFERRALS PLEASE)

Options

Comments

• Tokalosh
    Tokalosh Posts: 305 Forumite
    Options
    I have had an e-mail saying accepted for the shampoo and cond as well.

the surveys/trials from them have been very few and far between this past year. fingers crossed they will be busier this year.
  • Missli
    Missli Posts: 7,685 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    I've got the trial too, looking forward to it! :j
    New forum. New sig. Yes I still need to lose 2 stone! :smiley:
  • djjunk
    djjunk Posts: 313 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    sarah1972 wrote: »
    no one knows when they are coming up, you just wait until you get an email asking if you would be able to test something.

It was mentioned when we filled the pre-recruitement survey. Anyway, I got a confirmation email with the dates.
  • Amusville
    Options
    I just got this email too, my first trial for them and only done 1 survey prior but only joined in October. Very excited!
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    djjunk wrote: »
    It was mentioned when we filled the pre-recruitement survey. Anyway, I got a confirmation email with the dates.

I presume you meant the February shampoo & conditioner trial?
    The reason people couldnt answer your question about when the next trial is, is because we could be on different trials and you didnt mention which trial you wanted the dates for, you just posted a couple of times 'whats the dates of the next trial'

Hope that helps

Sarah
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • myangels
    myangels Posts: 54 Forumite
    Options
    ooohh i'm in for the shampoo and conditioner! Only my 2nd trial in 2 years! :)
  • vincenta
    vincenta Posts: 141 Forumite
    Options
    Just received email:" contrary to other years,you will not receive a Usage and Attitude questionnaire to fill out and return to us. From now this questionnaire will be sent out every two years.Membership in our Panel lasts for two years"...
    Oh....No bottle of fragrance this year:(
    “The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.”
    ― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
  • kiwi07
    kiwi07 Posts: 1,691 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 14 January 2013 at 5:28PM
    Options
    Just had e-mail from Givaudan saying

"Dear Madam,

Contrary to other years, you will not receive a Usage and Attitudes questionnaire to fill out and return to us. From now on, this questionnaire will be sent out every two years.
    Membership in our Panel lasts for two years and is automatically renewed for the second year.

For the coming new year, we will need your help and support, just like every year, so we will need your help and support, just like every year, so we can manage our studies better.

Also, we would like to remind you that being a member of our Panel implies a commitment to responding seriously and regularly to the online studies we send you.

If you would like to no longer participate in the Panel, please let us know by email.

Once again, thank you for your valuable support.

The Panel Team"

Does it also mean that no free perfume for another year?
  • lewpster
    lewpster Posts: 1,665 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I just came on to post that too.... Gutting as I looked forward to that but guess it must cost them a hell of a lot x
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yep had that email too, only got one lot of perfume but at least I'll be doing the upcoming shampoo test.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure