Shiny New Givaudan Survey Thread (NO REFERRALS PLEASE)

Options

Comments

• MrsB2100
    MrsB2100 Posts: 793 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm happy whether they send perfume or not - of course, it would be nice! I actually do enjoy their surveys ... and oddly, I quite enjoyed completing their questionnaire, too! Of course, the occasional product test also helps!
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • gismo1554
    Options
    I have done all surveys but am not getting the perfume so not sure how it worked this year. Will still do surveys though this year and see how it goes
    Never give up the dream! :beer:
  • violetta
    violetta Posts: 2,624 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    gismo1554 wrote: »
    I have done all surveys but am not getting the perfume so not sure how it worked this year. Will still do surveys though this year and see how it goes

I think they talk as they warm - my sister and I did exactly the same surveys over the year last year and yet I got a big bottle of J'Adore and my sister got zilch!
    A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion
  • flubberyzing
    Options
    Received the trial of the shampoo and conditioner in the post (via Parcel Force) this morning. I've only got quite short hair, so the bottles are big enough to last me perhaps 5 or 6 washes. Looking forward to trying them out tonight!
    Because it's fun to have money!
    £0/£70 August GC
    £68.35/£70 July GC
    January-June 2019 = £356.94/£420
  • myangels
    Options
    Recieved my shampoo and conditioner this morning also via parcelforce, shampoo smells of melons!
  • JAN43DAW
    JAN43DAW Posts: 136 Forumite
    Options
    I to have received the samples to test but I think that they smell of apples.:T
  • MrsB2100
    MrsB2100 Posts: 793 Forumite
    Options
    Nothing for me yet ... :(
    I wish I was a glow worm, a glow worm's never glum
    Cos how can you be gloomy, when the sun shines out your bum? :D
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,544 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got my shampoo and conditioner today as well, having a bath later so will try them then. Just glad they smell nice, I love my normal shampoo L'Oreal Everstrong for what it does to my hair but it doesn't smell nice at all ;)
    2020 Wins:
  • Amusville
    Options
    Yey I got mine too I was a bit worried that it had gotten lost in the post as I thought it was to come on the 18th but never mind it is here. don't think I've been a member long enough to get the perfume as I've only done 1 other survey prior to this but maybe next year :)
  • sumoqueen
    sumoqueen Posts: 1,533 Forumite
    Options
    No sign of my trial yet and also got the email about not getting perfume every year - can't win them all!
    No buying toiletries challenge - possibly for most of 2011,2012,2013,2014,2015!
    £1 in sealed pot for each UU (2011 135/500:D) 2012 have UU 130/400 (never realised I had a mini chemist under my bed!!!) :rotfl:2013 UU 156/350. 2014 UU 197/250 2015 UU 16/100

Nursing is a work of heart by angels in comfortable shoes!!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure